3DXTech 3DXTech 3DXSTAT Black ESD-SAFE PEKK Filament - 2.85mm (0.5kg)
3DXTECH’s 3DXSTAT ESD-SAFE specialty 3D printing filaments can be 10^7 to 10^9 ohm surface resistance, and are ideally suited for applications that require ESD-Safe parts. 3DXSTAT series’ ESD-PEKK filament is specially formulated for precision 3D printing, and is manufactured in the USA. It was created to withstand the most demanding applications in the most extreme environments where static dissipation, thermal protection, mechanical strength, and chemical stability are requirements.10% off - use code BESTDEALS during checkout - offer ends 12/31/2022
MULTI-WALL CARBON NANOTUBE TECHNOLOGY
3DXTECH utilizes multi-wall carbon nanotube technology in their manufacturing process to bring you the ESD-safe 3DXSTAT series of filament. When printed at proper temperatures, your finished parts can achieve a consistent surface resistivity between 10^7 to 10^9 ohms! With fewer worries of electrostatic discharge, improved impact resistance, and low particulate/ionic contamination, you can rest easy when utilizing custom printed parts in your finished HDD components, casings, connectors, jigs, sensors, and more.
Internal studies performed by 3DXTECH indicate that increased extruder temperatures yield higher levels of conductivity in parts printed with 3DXSTAT. Similarly, lower extruder temperatures yield lower levels of conductivity. For example, if the resistivity measurements of your finished 3D printed part is too insulative for your application, try increasing the printing temperature a few degrees for increased conductivity. With a little fine-tuning of your 3D printer’s settings, and a couple of test prints, you can achieve a customized resistivity to suit your needs.
- Printing temperature: 355-385°C
- Bed temperature: 120-140°C
- Bed adhesion: Stick Stick or Magigoo on a clean glass bed
- Enclosure temp: 70 - 140°C
- This material is hygroscopic, and it is recommended to dry at 120˚C for at least 4 hours before printing
- If needed, parts may be annealed in a hot-air oven. Follow proper annealing procedures.
- SAFETY NOTE: this material should not be sanded or machined without proper PPE, the particles should not be inhaled.
- Download the Technical Data Sheet