3DXTech 3DXTech CarbonX ASA+CF Filament - 1.75mm (0.75kg)
CarbonX Carbon Fiber ASA is made using 3DXTech's blend of ASA compounded with high-modulus carbon fiber. ASA CF offers excellent UV-stability, matte surface finish, ease of printing, strength, stiffness, and superior dimensional stability making it an ideal material for printing structural parts.
Product No. loading...
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
BENEFITS OF CARBONX ASA CF
- ASA is UV-stable and suitable for outside use
- Stiff, high-modulus, industrial-grade parts
- Suitable for use on practically all desktop 3d printers
- Greatly improved stiffness, modulus, and dimensional stability thanks to the addition of carbon fiber reinforcement
- Easier to print than most industrial-grade materials
- Excellent surface appearance due to matte ASA and carbon fiber
WHAT APPLICATIONS IS CARBONX ASA CF SUITABLE FOR?
- Structural or industrial-grade end-use parts
- Filament Specifications: 1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
- Extruder: 235-255°C
- Bed Temp: 90-110°C
- Nozzle: hardened steel nozzle with a minimum diameter of 0.4mm.
- Other: Ideal layer height is 60% of nozzle diameter. We do not recommend printing layers smaller than 0.2mm with carbon
- fiber reinforced filaments.
- Bed Prep: Magigoo
- Heated Chamber: Recommended, a chamber helps reduce warping.
- Drying Instructions: 80°C for 4 hours.