3DXTech 3DXTech CarbonX Black PEEK+CF Filament - 2.85mm (0.5kg)
PEEK is a polymer known for its unparalleled mechanical properties and resilience to high temperatures, making it the go-to material for extreme applications. 3DXTECH’s CarbonX PEEK+CF 3D printing filament takes PEEK to a new level with the addition of high-modulus carbon fiber reinforcement to enhance the overall stiffness and dimensional stability of your finished 3D printed parts. When failure is not an option, 3DXTECH's CarbonX PEEK has your back.10% off - use code BESTDEALS during checkout - offer ends 12/31/2022
THE ENHANCED PROPERTIES OF CARBON FIBER BROUGHT TO YOUR FAVORITE MATERIALS
The CarbonX series of 3D printing filaments from 3DXTECH brings enhanced properties to the 3D printing materials you already know and love. The high-modulus carbon fiber fill used in CarbonX 3D printing filament is stronger than steel and delivers boosted stiffness, dimensional stability, and UV-resistance to your 3D printed parts. Additionally, finished parts 3D printed with CarbonX filament are more lightweight, and have a nice matte black appearance.
A prototype part 3D printed using 3DXTECH's CarbonX series filament
- Printing temperature: 380-410°C
- Bed temperature: 130-150°C
- Bed adhesion: PEI tape or surface
- For filled 3D printing filaments, it is recommended to use an abrasive-resistant nozzle (like hardened steel) with a 0.4mm orifice or larger. See Add-On Items.
- This material is hygroscopic, and it is recommended to dry at 120˚C for at least 4 hours before printing
- Download the TDS and SDS