3DXTech 3DXTech CarbonX PETG+CF Filament 1.75mm (2.0kg)
3DXTech CarbonX PETG+CF is made using 3DXTech's high-flow PETG and premium modulus carbon fiber. This material is engineered to offer ease of printing, strength, stiffness, excellent dimensional stability, and an amazing surface finish.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
BENEFITS OF CARBONX PETG+CF FILAMENT:
- Superior chemical resistance vs. ABS
- Amorphous structure giving it low, near isotropic shrinkage
- Low moisture absorption, 3x lower than ABS
- Very low odor while printing
- Wide processing range from 230-270°C
PETG AND CHEMICAL RESISTANCE:
Unstressed tensile bars molded of PETG exhibit good resistance to dilute aqueous solutions of mineral acids, bases, salts, and soaps, and to aliphatic hydrocarbons, alcohols, and a variety of oils. Halogenated hydrocarbons, short-chain length ketones, and aromatic hydrocarbons dissolve or swell the plastic.
- 1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
- Extruder: 230-260°C
- Bed Temp: 70-90°C
- Nozzle: We currently recommend a hardened steel nozzle with a minimum diameter of 0.4mm.
- Other: Ideal layer height is 60% of nozzle diameter. We do not recommend printing layers smaller than 0.2mm with carbon fiber reinforced filaments.
- Bed Prep: Magigoo
- Heated Chamber: Not required
- Drying Instructions: 65°C for 4 hours.