3DXTech 3DXTech CarbonX PLA+CF Filament - 1.75mm (0.75kg)
3DXTech CarbonX PLA+CF is made using Natureworks PLA and premium high modulus carbon fiber. This material is engineered to offer ease of printing, strength, stiffness, excellent dimensional stability, and an amazing surface finish.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
CARBONX PLA+CF FILAMENT
CarbonX PLA+CF is an improved CF reinforced 3D printing filament made using high-modulus carbon fiber. This filament is ideal for anyone that desires a structural component with high modulus, excellent surface quality, dimensional stability, light weight, and ease of printing. All 3DXTech materials are made in the USA
BENEFITS OF CARBONX PLA+CF FILAMENT:
PLA is well-known for its incredible ease of printing, stiffness, and extremely high visual print quality. It’s ideal for prototyping, concept models, and end-use printed parts for hobbyists and industry engineers alike!
- Ideal for printing without a heated bed, no enclosure required
- Even lower shrinkage and warping, improved by the carbon fiber reinforcement, this PLA prints great on practically any desktop 3D printer
- Very low odor, perfect for 3D printing in home and office environments
- Greatly increased stiffness, modulus, and dimensional stability
- Made from plants, PLA is a renewable biopolymer
- Gorgeous surface quality to make printed parts look beautiful
- 1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
- Extruder: 190-220°C
- Bed Temp: 23-60°C
- Nozzle: We currently recommend a hardened steel nozzle with a minimum diameter of 0.4mm.
- Other: Ideal layer height is 60% of nozzle diameter. We do not recommend printing layers smaller than 0.2mm with carbon fiber reinforced filaments.
- Bed Prep: Magigoo
- Heated Chamber: Not required
- Drying Instructions: 65°C for 4 hours.