3DXTech 3DXTech Black ezPC Polycarbonate Filament - 2.85mm (0.75kg)
3DXTech ezPC Polycarbonate Filament was engineered to be easy to print on a wide array of 3D Printers. Offering low warp, excellent mechanical properties, heat resistance, and outstanding impact resistance — ezPC provides users with the perfect balance of material properties and ease of accessibility.
Product No. loading...
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
BENEFITS OF ezPC POLYCARBONATE FILAMENT:
- Low warp, high heat resistance, and excellent mechanical properties
- Ease of use on a wide array of printers, no heated chamber needed!
- High thermal properties with a Tg of 118°C and HDT of 112°C
- Superior thermal properties vs. PLA, PETG, ABS, and ASA
- No odors or hazardous fumes while printing making it ideal for a home or office environment
- Perfect for functional end-use parts as well as prototypes
WHAT APPLICATIONS IS ezPC POLYCARBONATE FILAMENT SUITABLE FOR?
- Whether you are 3D printing functional Prototyping to the creation of end-use parts, 3DXTech ezPC Polycarbonate is an excellent choice for printing parts that would ordinarily fail when using standard materials such as PLA, PETG, or ABS.
- This material is engineered to act as a bridge between lower-performance materials and higher-priced engineering materials such as PEI or PEEK.
- Filament Specifications: 1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
- Extruder: 255-275°C
- Bed Temp: 90-110°C
- Fan Speed: No fan
- Bed Prep: Magigoo PC
- Heated Chamber: Not required
- Print Speed: 40-60mm/s
- Drying Instructions: 80°C for 4+ hours.