3DXTech 3DXTech FireWire Flame Retardant PC-ABS Filament - 1.75mm (1kg)
3DXTech FireWire PC ABS-FR is a premium UL94 V-0 rated ABS that allows for the printing of functional prototypes and production parts. This material is ideal for printing electrical housings, connectors, or any part that requires thermal properties [up to 95°C] and flame-retardant ABS characteristics.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
FIREWIRE FLAME RETARDANT PC ABS
Firewire FR-PC/ABS is made using a premium UL94 V-0 rated ABS. Flame Retardant PC-ABS is ideal for applications that require UL94 V-0 self-extinguishing characteristics.
BENEFITS OF FIREWIRE FLAME RETARDANT ABS
- Durable and sturdy parts with highly flame-retardant, self-extinguishing properties
- Easier to print than most industrial-grade materials
- Made using UL94 V-0 rated base resin
Flame Rating (UL94):
- 1.5mm: V-0
- 2.0mm: V-0, 5VB
- 2.5mm: V-0, 5VB
- 3.0mm: V-0, 5VB
- 1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
- Extruder: 265-285°C
- Bed Temp: 100-110°C
- Bed Prep: Magigoo Bed Prep Adhesive
- Heated Chamber: Recommended, a chamber helps reduce warping and improves layer adhesion
- Drying Instructions: 80°C for 4 hours.
- Safety Note: Direct ventilation is required to print Firewire Flame Retardant ABS. This grade has a much more pronounced odor during printing and it is highly recommended to use in a well-ventilated area or with HEPA and carbon filtration systems available.