Bantam Tools Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine
The Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine is an affordable, proven prototyping solution that empowers you to machine aluminum parts fast and easy. This desktop CNC sets the standard for desktop machining and empowers you to make pro-grade, precision parts, making it a great choice for any shop, lab, studio or makerspace.
Top Features of the Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine include:
• 4th axis compatibility
• Fully enclosed powder-coated steel frame
• 7” x 9” x 3.3” build volume
• 28,000 RPM spindle
• Built-in E-stop button
• Free version of our intuitive Bantam Tools Milling Machine Software
|Order Now:||Processed Immediately Free U.S. Shipping|
Prototype Precision Parts
The Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine is a powerful tool for enterprise and education. It effortlessly maintains a material removal rate (MRR) of 0.4 cubic in/min (10.16 cubic millimeters per minute) in aluminum 6061. It has a repeatability of +/-.001”, which enables you to quickly produce functional parts with minimal iteration.
- Build Volume: 7" x 9" x 3.3" (178mm x 229mm x 83mm)
- Prototype & create large end-use parts in-house
- Beneficial for a wide variety of industries
- Cuts aluminum 6061, brass, copper, engineering plastics, hardwoods, machining wax and FR-1
Safe, Clean and Easy
Pull your Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine right out of the box, plug it in and start milling. The machine is clean, fully enclosed, and comes with built-in safety features, including a physical E-stop button, safety interlock door and safety windows
What Comes with the Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine?
- Desktop CNC Milling Machine
- Power cable
- USB cable
- Collet wrench (2)
- Allen key, 4 mm
- Collet nut
- ER-11 collet, 1/4”
- Flat end mill, 1/4"
- Probing pin, 1/4"
- Right-angle alignment bracket (L-bracket)
- Toe clamp (2)
- Aluminum stock
- Free version of Bantam Tools Milling Machine Software
What Are the Technical Specs of the Bantam Tools Desktop CNC Milling Machine?
- Enclosure: Pre-assembled, fully enclosed
- Overall Dimensions: 19.8” × 20.9” × 19.4” (503 mm x 531 mm x 493 mm)
- Build Volume: 7” x 9” x 3.3” (178 mm x 229 mm x 83 mm)
- Max Traverse: 250 in/min (6350 mm/min)
- Spindle Speed: 10,000 RPM-28,000 RPM
- Spindle Motor Power: 250 W
- Power Requirements: 10-240 V AC 50/60 Hz 350 W
- Tool Holder: ER-11 Collet
- Largest Shank Size: 1/4”
- Repeatability: +/-.001” (+/-.025 mm)
- Recommended Roughing MRR in Aluminum 6061: 0.4 cubic in/min (10.16 cubicmm/min)
- Weight: 80 lb (36 kg