BASF BASF Black Ultrafuse PCGF 30 (Polypcarbonate Glass Fiber) Filament - 1.75mm (0.7kg)
BASF has taken the incredible strength of Polycarbonate even further by adding Glass Fiber in their incredibly powerful Ultrafuse PC GF30 filament. Designed specifically for applications that require high stiffness and strength, and FFF printing, this exciting material also boasts high heat resistance, UV resistance and flame and chemical resistance.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
With excellent mechanical properties, Ultrafuse PC GF 30 is perfect for most high-performance applications in industrial and enterprise environments.
- Tensile Strength (MPa): 11.2 (ZX), 36.1 (XY)
- Flexural Modulus (MPa) 834 (ZX), 3450 (XZ), 2690 (XY)
- Elongation at Break: 1.1% (ZX), 2.4% (XY)
- Impact Strength Charpy unnotched (kJ/m^2): 3.7 (ZX), 18.9 (XZ), 17.1 (XY)
- Impact Strength Izod unnotched (kJ/m^2): 3.4 (ZX), 17.8 (XZ), 13.9 (XY)
- HDT @ 0.45 MPa: 134º C
- Nozzle Temp: 280 - 330 °C
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.60mm or greater
- Bed Temp: 80 - 100 °C w/ PC adhesive
- Print Speed: 30 - 60mm / sec
- Layer Thickness: 0.20 - 0.40mm
- Drying: Dry for 5 hours before printing