BASF BASF Black Ultrafuse PP GF30 (Polypropylene Glass Fiber) Filament - 2.85mm (0.7kg)
BASF has taken the incredible strength of Polypropylene even further by adding Glass Fiber in their incredibly powerful Ultrafuse PPGF 30 filament. Designed specifically for applications that require high rigidity, and FFF printing, this exciting material also boasts high heat resistance, UV resistance and chemical resistance.
With excellent mechanical properties, Ultrafuse PPGF 30 is perfect for most high-performance applications in industrial and enterprise environments.
- Tensile Strength (MPa): 15.9 (ZX), 41.7 (XY)
- Flexural Modulus (MPa) 1671 (ZX), 4026 (XZ), 3507 (XY)
- Elongation at Break: 0.8 % (ZX), 4.4 % (XY)
- Impact Strength Izod notched (kJ/m^2): 1.4 (ZX), 6.2 (XZ), 5.6 (XY)
- Impact Strength Izod unnotched (kJ/m^2): 2.6 (ZX), 2.4 (XZ), 20.5 (XY)
- HDT @ 0.45 MPa: 127 ºC
- Click here to view or download the BASF PPGF 30 Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
- Click here to view or download the BASF PPGF 30 Technical Data Sheet (TDS).
- Click here to read our in-depth article on how to succeed printing with Polypropylene!
- Nozzle Temp: 240 - 260 °C
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.60mm or greater
- Bed Temp: 70 - 90 °C w/ adhesive
- Fan Speed: 50% or lower
- Peint Speed: 30 - 80mm / sec
- First Layer: 0.60mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.20 - 0.40mm