BCN3D has created an all-in-one 3D printing solution with the Epsilon and Smart Cabinet filament management and printing system, all for 10% OFF!
The seamless material storage and humidity-controlled Smart Cabinet stores and flows 3D printer filament to the BCN3D Epsilon 3D printer, where the massive build volume and fully-enclosed, passively heated build chamber of the W27 or W50 Epsilon 3D printer takes in the filament and prints using IDEX (independent dual extrusion) technology, with duplication and mirror modes, effectively doubling your productivity.
Store up to ten spools of filament and keep them moisture-free, utilize the Uninterruptible Power Supply to protect your printer and allow for graceful print-pauses during otherwise fatal power outages, grab the proper tool from the handy drawer, and monitor your prints with the huge, full-color touch panel or via the cloud. The complete solution for professional 3D printing production, available now.
INNOVATIVE IDEX DUAL EXTRUSION DESIGN
The BCN3D IDEX system is capable of printing with two heads independently. This means that during multi-material prints, one tool head is active while the other stays out of the way. This is important for a few reasons:
- It's the cleanest solution on the market for dual extrusion 3D printing. This is because the two extruders work independently when printing water-soluble supports or multi-material parts. While one extruder is printing the second one is parked, preventing the drip of molten plastic into the part.
- It allows for Duplication Mode, which means that both tool heads can perform tasks separately, essentially splitting the work, but doubling the output. It makes batch printing components faster and easier than ever before.
- The BCN3D Epsilon IDEX setup gives the machine a unique setting called mirror mode. This 3D printer can print two opposite parts at the same time - instead of creating two different models that are essentially the same part, you create one and print them both, or the "mirroring" part at the same time.
Boost your BCN3D Epsilon 3D Printer's Performance with this Fully Integrated 3D Printing Solution
The Smart Cabinet filament storage system is the perfect upgrade if you are looking for a seamless 3D printing workflow and experience using the BCN3D Epsilon W50 or W27 independent dual extrusion 3D printer. The humidity-controlled chamber will enhance your 3D printer's performance by keeping the materials you're using safe from moisture, resulting in higher quality and more accurate 3D printed parts. The BCN3D Smart Cabinet is also equipped with an uninterrupted power supply, so if you happen to experience a power outage, the Smart Cabinet will continue to power your Epsilon IDEX 3D printer until it reaches a reliable stopping point.
Why BCN3D's Humidity-Controlled Smart Cabinet is an Investment in Better 3D Printed Parts
BCN3D's humidity-controlled Smart Cabinet is an important and necessary element to enhance the performance of the Epsilon W50 and W27 Independent Dual Extrusion 3D printers. By controlling the temperature and humidity in the Smart Cabinet's filament chamber, you're controlling the amount of moisture that the filament can absorb. 3D printing filament and moisture is a bad combination - you want to keep your filament as dry as possible so you get better 3D printed parts. Certain 3D printing materials, like Nylon, are incredibly hygroscopic, which means that they can absorb moisture from the air. It's crucial to keep these materials dry in order to print them successfully. BCN3D's Smart Cabinet is humidity and temperature controlled for accurate 3D printing, ensuring that you'll have the best 3D printed results for and project.
Print accurately using multiple materials and soluble support materials with the BCN3D Epsilon IDEX system.
ACTIVATE BATCH PRODUCTION 3D PRINTING USING THE EPSILON'S DUPLICATION MODE TO DOUBLE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
Another great feature of BCN3D's IDEX system is Duplication Mode 3D printing. Due to the Epsilon 3D printer's independent dual extrusion systems, an engineer or designer can easily double their production capacity and 3D print faster. The independent toolheads will work side-by-side on the print bed creating duplicate models, thus doubling your production output in the same amount of time that a non-IDEX 3D printer would take to create one. It's not just for creating two 3D printed models - you can attain faster 3D printing by running production batches for smaller end-use 3D printed parts as well.
BCN3D 3D Printer Smart Cabinet has Uninterruptible Power Supply to Protect Your 3D Printed Parts
The BCN3D Smart Cabinet is equipped with an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) which supplies 2 additional minutes of power and uptime to the Epsilon W50 or W27 IDEX 3D printer that is attached. During an unexpected power outage, the Smart Cabinet will continue to power your 3D printer so it can safely and automatically return to the home position and pause your print. When power resumes, your print will continue as if nothing happened and result in a quality 3D printed part.
Use Up to Six 1kg Spools of Filament in the BCN3D Smart Cabinet
The BCN3D 3D Printer Smart Cabinet for the Epsilon W50 and W27 3D printers can fit up to six 1kg spools of 3D printing filament, including MatterHackers' PRO Series performance materials, or ten 0.5kg or 0.75kg spools. You can also fit larger filament spools in the BCN3D Smart Cabinet - up to four 2.5kg spools are compatible with the machine, making it easy for anyone that's manufacturing a lot of the same parts or very large parts in one material to use. No matter the size of the spool you are using, the BCN3D Smart Cabinet will control the humidity and temperature to ensure that your filament remains safe and ready to use.
A Perfect All-in-One 3D Printing Solution for Any Workflow
The BCN3D Smart Cabinet comes with sturdy caster wheels, allowing you to move your 3D printing workstation smoothly across manufacturing floors, university campuses, or even your own garage. The Smart Cabinet also comes stock with a sliding drawer, keeping all the necessary tools for 3D printing in one convenient location. In short, the BCN3D Smart Cabinet makes 3D printing with your Epsilon W50 and W27 3D printers a breeze.
BCN3D's Smart Cabinet Makes Filament Loading and Unloading Easier Than Ever
The Smart Cabinet integrates with your 3D printers, materials, and software, streamlining your workflow thanks to its fast and easy loading of up to eight filament spools and its wheeled structure, which enables effortless transportation across your facilities. Load in your BCN3D materials or MatterHackers PRO Series performance materials and begin your seamless 3D printing journey.
View More BCN3D 3D Printer Smart Cabinet Videos Here:
BCN3D Epsilon Series Technical Specifications
- Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Architecture: Independent Dual Extruder (IDEX)
- Extruders: 2
- Printing volume:
- W50: 420mm x 300mm x 400mm (16.5" x 11.8" x 15.7")
- W27: 420mm x 300mm x 220mm (16.5" x 11.8" x 8.7")
- Build Chamber: Fully-Enclosed, Passive Heated Chamber
- Extruder maximum temperature: 300°C
- Heated bed maximum temperature: 120°C
- Build chamber maximum temperature: 60°C
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (installed) / 0.6mm / 0.8mm / 1.0mm
- Hotend X: 0.6mm
- Extruder: Bondtech™ high-tech dual drive gears
- Hotends: Optimized and manufactured by e3D™
- Layer height: 0.05 – 0.5mm
- Positioning resolution (X/Y/Z): 1.25µm / 1.25µm / 1µm
- Filament diameter: 2.85mm
- Heated bed: Silicone thermal pad
- Power Input: AC 84-240V, AC 3.6 - 1.3A, 50-60Hz
- Maximum Power Consumption: 840W
- Operating temperature: 15°C – 35°C
- Operating Sound: 49 dB(A)
- Certifications: CE / FCC
- US Warranty: 1 year
- Single Board Computer: Toradex ARM Compute Module
- Motion Board: BCN3D Electronics with Independent Stepper Drivers
- Air filtering category: H13 HEPA filter, Active Carbon filter
- Printing Modes: Duplication mode, Mirror Mode, Soluble Supports Mode, Multi-material Mode
- Compatible Materials
- Open Filament System for all 2.85mm materials
- PLA, PVA, PET-G, TPU, ABS, PP, PA
- PP GF30, PAHT, CF15 (with Hotend X)
- Operative Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Firmware: BCN3D Embedded Linux distribution, BCN3D Epsilon - Marlin
- File preparation software: BCN3D Cura
- Printer Control Instruction: gcode
- Supported files: STL, 3MF, OBJ, AMF
- Connectivity: SD card, Wifi, Ethernet, 5” Full Color Capacitive Touchscreen
- Overall dimensions:
- W50: 530mm x 690mm x 900mm (20.9" x 27.2" x 35.4")
- W27: 690mm x 530mm x 750mm (27.2" x 20.9" x 29.5")
- Shipping box dimensions:
- W50: 600mm x 800mm x 1185mm (23.6" x 31.5" x 46.7")
- Shipping weight:
- W50: 46 kg (101.4 lbs.)
- W27: 33 kg (72.8 lbs.)