BCN3D BCN3D Epsilon W27 IDEX 3D Printer - Gen 1
BCN3D’s powerful Epsilon 3D printer is perfect for printing very large parts using materials that benefit from heated build chambers, such as ABS or Nylon, but not all jobs require the height of the W50. Enter the Epsilon W27. A complete, professional 3D printing solution for designers and manufacturers alike, that's just as wide, deep and capable as its bigger sibling, but not as much of the height you may not use.
• Massive build volume of 420mm x 300mm x 220mm
• IDEX (independent dual extrusion) with duplication and mirror modes
• A fully-enclosed, passively heated build chamber
• A full modeling and printing software environment in STRATOS 1.5
• The same investment, with double the productivity
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping - excludes Alaska and Hawaii|
Innovative IDEX Dual Extrusion Design in every Epsilon
The BCN3D Epsilon W27's IDEX technology prints with two heads independently, meaning that during multi-material prints, one toolhead is active while the other stays out of the way.
It's Clean: It's the cleanest solution on the market for dual extrusion 3D printing, because the two extruders work independently when printing water-soluble supports or multi-material parts. While one extruder is printing the second one is parked, preventing the dreaded molten plastic drip onto your part.
Duplication Mode: It allows for Duplication Mode, which means that both toolheads can perform tasks separately and simultaneously, essentially splitting the work and doubling the output. It makes batch printing components faster and easier than ever before.
Mirror Mode: The BCN3D Epsilon W27's IDEX setup gives the machine a unique setting called mirror mode, where the printer can print two opposite parts at the same time. Instead of creating two duplicate parts, you create one model and print them both at the same time, and one is the mirror of the other.
Soluble Supports Mode: By having two separate toolheads, the W27 can print intricate structures without the geometric limitations seen on other 3D printers by printing soluble supports out of one extruder, and the part itself out of the other.
Multi-Material Mode: Each filament material provides different properties, and multiple toolheads allows you to utilize twice as many materials in one print. Combine the strength of ABS with the flexibility of TPU to form vice grips or mechanical spacers. Print with multiple colors for striking PLA pieces. Your imagination is your limit with IDEX 3D printing.
Professionals can iterate quickly and utilize batch manufacturing with BCN3D's Duplication and Mirror Modes.
ACCURATE, CONTROLLED TEMPERATURES
With the expanding enterprise 3D printing market, ensuring high-quality performance parts has never been more important, and a well-designed enclosure is the key to success. Epsilon’s fully enclosed, passively heated build chamber can reach 60°C by using the heated bed, enabling accurate, industrial-grade 3D printing for large-scale functional parts, right on the manufacturing floor. Confidently print ABS and ASA parts as large or as fine as you want, with no warping, and no delamination.
Built for Power and Ease
With an easy-access, full color, 5" touchscreen, you can control your prints and check the status of prints already in progress. And the entire interface can be switched to other languages, so with the touch of a button, your Sigma is ready to be used by anyone in the world.
Long prints can be an important part of any production line, class room, or makerspace, so BCN3D incorporated a sophisticated Filament Runout Sensor which pauses your prints as soon as you run out of filament. This job-saving sensor allows you to load the next spool and continue exactly where you left off, saving you time, material and headaches.
By incorporating a sturdy aluminum frame, high quality, dual-drive extruders from the experts at Bondtech, and custom e3D hotends, BCN3D has crafted a machine that provides more control, sharper details, and smoother performance for any material with which you need to print.
- Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Architecture: Independent Dual Extruder (IDEX)
- Extruders: 2
- Printing volume: 420mm x 300mm x 220mm (16.5" x 11.8" x 8.7")
- Build Chamber: Fully-Enclosed, Passive Heated Chamber
- Extruder maximum temperature: 300°C
- Heated bed maximum temperature: 120°C
- Build chamber maximum temperature: 60°C
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (installed) / 0.6mm / 0.8mm / 1.0mm
- Hotend X: 0.6mm
- Extruder: Bondtech™ high-tech dual drive gears
- Hotends: Optimized and manufactured by e3D™
- Layer height: 0.05 – 0.5mm
- Positioning resolution (X/Y/Z): 1.25µm / 1.25µm / 1µm
- Filament diameter: 2.85mm
- Single Board Computer: Toradex ARM Compute Module
- Motion Board: BCN3D Electronics with Independent Stepper Drivers
- Air filtering category: H13 HEPA filter, Active Carbon filter
- Heated bed: Silicone thermal pad
- Printing Modes: Duplication mode, Mirror Mode, Soluble Supports Mode, Multi-material Mode
- Compatible Materials: PLA, PVA, PET-G, TPU, ABS, PP, PA
- PP GF30, PAHT, CF15 (with Hotend X)
- Filament System: Open
- Operative Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Firmware: BCN3D Embedded Linux distribution, BCN3D Epsilon - Marlin
- File preparation software: BCN3D Cura
- Printer Control Instruction: gcode
- Supported files: STL, 3MF, OBJ, AMF
- Connectivity: SD card, Wifi, Ethernet, 5” Full Color Capacitive Touchscreen
- Overall dimensions: 690mm x 530mm x 750mm (27.2" x 20.9" x 29.5")
- Weight: 33 kg (72.8 lbs.)
- Shipping box dimensions: 800mm x 600mm x 1090mm (31.5" x 23.6" x 42.9")
- Shipping weight: 46 kg (101.4 lbs.)
- Power Input: AC 84-240V, AC 3.6 - 1.3A, 50-60Hz
- Maximum Power Consumption: 840W
- Operating temperature: 15°C – 35°C
- Operating Sound: 49 dB(A)
- Certifications: CE / FCC
- US Warranty: 1 year
What's in the Box?
- BCN3D Epsilon W27 3D Printer
- 0.40mm Hotends installed
- Glass Build Plate
- BCN3D PLA Spool x2
- Spool Holder x2
- Quickstart Guide and Warranty
- SD Card
- Power Cable
- Ethernet Cable
- USB Cable
- Allen Key Set
- Calibration Shim x10
- USB Dongle
- Nylon Cleaning Filament Coil
- Calibration Gage
- Magigoo Glue Stick
- Sample Printed Part