Creality3D Creality3D K1 High Speed 3D Printer
The Creality3D K1 High Speed 3D Printer offers lightning-fast 3D printing with a maximum speed of 600mm/s. It features a 220mm x 220mm x 250mm build volume, hands-free auto bed leveling, printer self-testing, a sturdy unibody die-cast frame, and more. Pre-assembled and calibrated out of the box, start printing right away!
- 600mm/s print speed
- Hands-free auto-leveling
- Up to 300°C material compatibility
- G-sensor solves ringing
Creality3D K1 High Speed 3D Printer
SPEEDY 3D PRINTING
Experience lightning-fast 3D printing with the Creality3D K1 High Speed 3D Printer. Achieve 600mm/s speed, enjoy hands-free auto-leveling, and produce quality print results with enhanced cooling.
Key Features of the Creality3D K1 3D Printer:
- 220mm x 220mm x 250mm Build Volume
- Compatible Printing Materials Up to 300°C
- Quality of Life Features Like Hands-Free Auto Bed Leveling
- High-Speed CoreXY with 20000 mm/s² Acceleration
- Sturdy Unibody Die-cast Frame
- Assembled & Calibrated Out of the Box
BUILT FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE
The Creality K1 3D Printer is engineered to maintain fantastic production quality while enduring higher powerful print performance.
- G-sensor compensates for ringing
- Unibody die-cast frame adds stability
- Reduced Z-banding with upgraded Z-axis
COOL PRINT QUALITY
Dual fans installed in the Creality3D K1 work together to harden the model quickly enough before any stringing and warping can happen, allowing for more support-free bridges and overhangs for fantastic print quality.
- Large part cooling fan on toolhead
- 18W fan in build chamber for enhanced cooling effect
- Reduces need for supports if not using the feature
OPTIMIZED FOR CONVENIENCE
Enjoy all the features the Creality K1 3D printer offers for a convenient FDM 3D printing experience such as...
- Pre-assembled delivery
- Filament runout sensor
- Built-in lighting
- Hands-free auto-leveling
- Printer self-testing with a single tap
- Easy print removal with magnetic bed
- Remotely control and monitor via PC or phone
1, 2, 3—SLICE!
Creality3D's self-developed Creality Print 4.3 software includes rich presets, and streamlines the slicing process into 3 simple stages for a quick and easy slicing workflow.
- Software is simple, easy, and intuitive
- Accommodates high-speed 3D printing
- Self-developed by Creality3D for Creality 3D printers
What's Included with the Creality3D K1 3D Printer?
|1||x||Creality3D K1 3D Printer
- 1 x LCD Screen
- 1 x Tempered Glass Top Hat
|1||x||Sample Spool of Creality Hyper PLA|
What are the Technical Specifications of the Creality K1 3D Printer?
|Technology||Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)|
(L × W × H)
|355mm × 355mm × 480mm
(13.98" × 13.98" × 18.9")
|Net Weight||12.5kg (27.6lbs)|
|Gross Weight||16kg (35.3lbs)|
(L × W × H)
|220mm × 220mm × 250mm
(8.6" x 8.6" x 9.84")
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4mm (included)
0.6mm and 0.8mm sizes (compatible)
|Nozzle Material||Copper Alloy (included)|
|Layer Height||0.1 - 0.35mm|
|Max Hotend Temperature||300°C|
|Max Build Plate Temperature||100°C|
|Max Speed of Toolhead||600mm/s|
|Max Acceleration of Tool Head||20,000 mm/s²|
|MCU||Dual-Core 1.2 GHz|
|Extruder||Dual-Gear Direct Drive|
|Build Surface||Coated Flexible Build Plate (included)|
|Automatic Bed Leveling||✓|
|Power Loss Recovery||✓|
|Display||4.3" Color LCD Touchscreen|
|UI Languages||English, Spanish, German, French, Russian,
Portuguese, Italian, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese
|Compatible Slicer(s)||Creality Print, Cura, Simplify3D, PrusaSlicer|
|Compatible OS||Windows, Mac OSX|
|Supported File Format(s)||STL, OBJ, AMF|
|Supported Export Format(s)||G-Code|
|Material Types||PLA, ABS, PETG, PET, TPU, PA, ABS, ASA, PC,
PLA-CF*, PA-CF*, PET-CF*
|Input Voltage||100 - 120V~, 200 - 240V~, 50/60Hz|
|Warranty Period||1 Year|
* It is HIGHLY recommended that abrasive-resistant nozzles (like hardened steel, diamond, ruby, etc.) are used when printing with composite (i.e. carbon fiber, glass fiber, glitter, glow-in-the-dark, etc.) filaments. All other non-abrasive-resistant types of nozzles will wear out quickly with continued printing of composite filament.