ChampionX DiamondBack High Performance V6 Compatible Nozzle - 1.75mm x 0.60mm (Pack of 3)
Print high precision parts out of any material using the strongest substance on earth: diamond.
Top DiamondBack High Performance Nozzle Features:
• Prints any filament--nozzle changes are a thing of the past
• Improved print quality and layer adhesion thanks to excellent thermal conductivity
• Greatly reduces filament clogs and is easy to clean
• Perfect wear resistance--the nozzle that lasts a lifetime
• Compatible with all standard v6-style hotends
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
The Diamondback Nozzle
An Indestructible, All-Purpose, 3D Printing Nozzle
The DiamondBack Nozzle is the single-solution nozzle that improves print quality across any material, and lasts beyond any other material.
Here are the key features of the DiamondBack Nozzle:
- Prints any filament--nozzle changes are a thing of the past
- Improved print quality and layer adhesion thanks to excellent thermal conductivity
- Greatly reduces filament clogs and is easy to clean
- Perfect wear resistance--the nozzle that lasts a lifetime
- Compatible with all standard v6-style hotends
- Made in the USA
- Recommended torque: 2.5 Nm (Newton Meters)
- Maximum temperature 300°C
- Pack Contents: 3 Nozzles (available in 0.40mm, 0.60mm or 0.80mm)
- Recalibrate z-offset after install to protect print bed
- Run temperature tower as optimal temperatures are typically lower
- Recommended start temperatures:
- PLA: 200°C – 215°C
- PETG: 230°C – 250°C
- PETG Carbon Fiber: 245°C – 265°C