ChampionX DiamondBack High Performance V6 Compatible Volcano Nozzle - 1.75mm x 1.00mm
Print high precision parts out of any material using the strongest substance on earth: diamond. These nozzles are the Volcano-style. Designed to print large layer heights at lightning fast speeds, you will experience a huge reduction in print times with the Volcano line. And with the pure-diamond tip, clogs and wear are no longer a factor.
Top DiamondBack High Performance Nozzle Features:
• Prints any filament—nozzle changes are a thing of the past
• Improved print quality and layer adhesion thanks to excellent thermal conductivity
• Greatly reduces filament clogs and is easy to clean
• Perfect wear resistance—the nozzle that lasts a lifetime
• Volcano design offers aster print speeds and larger layer heights
• Compatible with V6-style hotends
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
The Diamondback Nozzle
An Indestructible, All-Purpose, 3D Printing Nozzle
The DiamondBack Nozzle is the single-solution nozzle that improves print quality across any material, and lasts beyond any other material.
Here are the key features of the DiamondBack Nozzle:
- Prints any filament--nozzle changes are a thing of the past
- Improved print quality and layer adhesion thanks to excellent thermal conductivity
- Greatly reduces filament clogs and is easy to clean
- Perfect wear resistance--the nozzle that lasts a lifetime
- Compatible with all M6 Volcano-style hotends
- Made in the USA
- Recommended torque specs: 2.5 Nm (Newton Meter)
- Recalibrate z-offset after install to protect print bed
- Run temperature tower as optimal temperatures are typically lower
- Recommended start temperatures:
- PLA: 200°C – 215°C
- PETG: 230°C – 250°C
- PETG Carbon Fiber: 245°C – 265°C
- Maximum temperature 300°C