E3D E3D High Temperature Heater Cartridge 12v 65w
The standard E3D Heater Cartridges are fantastic for everyday use with standard materials up to 300°C, but for high temperature applications up to 500°C this 65w heater cartridge is ideal. This heater is intended for use only with the E3D v6 Plated Copper Heater Block as the standard aluminum block cannot withstand these temperatures.
Proven Design, High Temperature Applications
The E3D Heater Cartridge you know and love now has a high-power big brother capable of temperatures up to 550°C to tackle the most demanding materials available. The quality of the heater is evident in the upgraded connectors and purposeful 90° bend for easy wiring. With 65W output, heat up times are lower and maximum temperatures are higher.
As this Heater Cartridge has a greater power draw than the 30w or 40w varieties, users with 12v electronics need to utilize an off-board dedicated mosfet to control the flow of power to the heater. This protects your controller board and provides a reliable power source for your heater, improving performance and safety across the board. If you require such a board, please also purchase this kit from the SuperVolcano line.
- Voltage: 12v
- Wattage: 65w
- Max operating temperature: 550°C
- Lead Length: 2m (78.7")
- Compatible Heater Blocks: E3D v6 and Volcano (Plated Copper only)
At MatterHackers, to bring you new and exciting products, we occasionally shift some of our quality stock to the Clearance section.Reasons for Clearance Items:
- New Product Versions: When manufacturers release updated versions of printers, CNC machines, filament, etc., the older versions typically go to Clearance.
- Overstock: Items we have in excess are moved to Clearance to free up warehouse space.
- Discontinuation: Discontinued product lines often end up in Clearance to expedite the sale of remaining stock.
- Packaging Changes: When packaging updates occur, we shift the older packaged items to Clearance.
- Poor Quality: Clearance items meet our rigorous quality standards and often brand new, unopened products.
- Limited Support: You'll receive our excellent customer service for Clearance items. Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.
Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.