Smaller, lighter, drop-in upgrade for Creality 3D Printers uses the smallest heatsink produced by E3D. The HotEnd is designed to be used with the most popular Creality 3D printers available and is fully compatible with E3D's RapidChange Revo ecosystem, so you can easily change nozzles with just your fingers without tools or hot tightening at room temperature.
Features of the E3D Revo CR
- Designed for use with Revo Nozzles
- Works with a Revo HeaterCore for faster heat-ups
- Creality mounting holes
- Built-in PTC behaviour for extra failsafe against thermal runways
- Small & Lightweight construction
- Ideal hotend for Creality 3D Printers
Creality mounting holes. Convenient M3 clearance holes correspond to Creality’s X carriage mounting pattern, so you can get up and running quickly without extra mounts or adaptors. Just reuse the existing M3 bolts!
Easy nozzle swaps. A variety of Revo Nozzles enhance the capabilities of your 3D printer without a difficult nozzle changing processes. Every Revo Nozzle can be changed by hand. No tools, no hot tightening.
Simple, hassle-free connection. We’ve included some solderless, crimpless, butt splice connectors for easy connection to help you get up and running quickly without having to undo your entire wiring bundle.
Better reliability. Revo Nozzles are factory sealed, so there’s much less chance of nozzle leaks, and no hot tightening needed.
Better efficiency. The included Revo HeaterCore makes your 3D printer heat up faster and more efficiently than the stock HotEnd. Start 3D printing right away without annoying firmware adjustments: we’ve integrated a 100K NTC thermistor into this special HeaterCore. This thermistor has the same response as the stock HotEnd, so no firmware tweaks are needed.
Better safety. Thanks to built-in PTC behaviour of the heater, Revo CR will add an extra failsafe against thermal runaways to your Creality 3D printer – providing an extra layer of protection if thermal runaway protection is disabled in firmware.
- Low thermal conductivity in a compact space
- Mounting system: Flat mounting, pre-drilled M3 clearance holes that match Creality mounting pattern
- Maximum temperature: 300C
- Weight: 25g
- Lightweight for greater motion system agility
- Compatible with RapidChange Revo™ ecosystem
Compatible with the following Creality 3D Printers
- Ender 3
- Ender 3 Pro
- Ender 3 V2
- Ender 5
- Ender 5 Pro
- Ender 5 Plus
- Ender 6
Please note the following before purchase:
- Revo CR can be used with other Creality printers using the NTC thermistor, however, you may need to make modifications to the mount and or Z sensor.
- You may need to adjust the Z height when changing nozzles.
- Please check whether your specific printer runs 12V or 24V before purchasing and assembling.