Smaller, lighter, and better than ever before, the E3D Revo Micro HotEnd uses the smallest heatsink produced by E3D. Weighing in at only 30g, the Revo Micro can squeeze more speed performance from your motion system. The HotEnd is adaptable to Bowden or direct drive setups, Revo Micro is fully compatible with E3D's RapidChange Revo ecosystem, so you can easily change nozzles with just your fingers without tools or hot tightening at room temperature. With an anodised black heatsink, not only does Revo Micro run cool – it looks cool, too.
Features of the E3D Revo Micro
- Designed for use with Revo Nozzles
- Works with a Revo HeaterCore for faster heat-ups
- Small & Light design
- Titanium-like performance
- Ultra-lightweight construction for improved speed performance
- Compatible with popular 3D printers including Creality, Ender, Prusa, Anet, Biqu, Monoprice and many more
*For the Prusa Mini the 24v system is required
Titanium-like performance. The special manufacturing process gives this aluminum HotEnd the strength and low thermal conductivity of titanium, without actually being titanium.
Ready for Revo. Change nozzles at room temperature using just your fingers. No complex tools, no hot tightening. Revo Nozzles are a factory sealed nozzle and heatbreak in one, so they’re easy to fit and can’t leak material when in use.
New HeaterCore. A Revo HeaterCore heats up in seconds. Unlike other solutions on the market, a positive temperature coefficient (PTC) means the Revo HeaterCore can not melt at extreme temperatures: power reduces as it gets hotter, so hazards are reduced in the event of a thermal runaway.
Runs cool, looks cool. With an anodized black heatsink, not only does Revo Micro run cool – it looks cool, too.
Flexible to any setup. Revo Micro plays nice with Bowden and direct drive setups, but its lightweight construction makes it an ideal choice for Bowden setups.
- Low thermal conductivity in a compact space
- Mounting system: M12 thread
- Maximum temperature: 300C
- Weight: 30g
- Lightweight for greater motion system agility
- Compatible with RapidChange Revo™ ecosystem
- Works with Bowden and direct drive systems