Smaller, lighter, and Redder, the E3D Revo Voron HotEnd for Voron 3D Printers uses the smallest heatsink produced by E3D. The HotEnd is designed to be used with Voron StealthBurner and is fully compatible with E3D's RapidChange Revo ecosystem, so you can easily change nozzles with just your fingers without tools or hot tightening at room temperature. With an anodized red heatsink, not only does Revo Voron run cool – it looks cool, too.
Features of the E3D Revo Voron
- Designed for use with Revo Nozzles
- Works with a Revo HeaterCore for faster heat-ups
- Rigid mounting using 4 x M3 x 0.5 bolts
- Small & Lightweight construction
- Ideal hotend for Voron StealthBurner
Note: Coldside fan not included.
Ready for Revo. Change nozzles at room temperature using just your fingers. No complex tools, no hot tightening. Revo Nozzles are a factory sealed nozzle and heatbreak in one, so they’re easy to fit and can’t leak material when in use.
Designed for Voron. With a anodized red aluminum heatsink that complements Voron Parts
New HeaterCore. A Revo HeaterCore heats up in seconds. Unlike other solutions on the market, a positive temperature coefficient (PTC) means the Revo HeaterCore can not melt at extreme temperatures: power reduces as it gets hotter, so hazards are reduced in the event of a thermal runaway.
Rigid mounting. A rigid mounted design that uses four M3 x 0.5 bolts to secure to your Voron 3D printer.
Open-source design. Open hardware licensed under the GPL V3.
- Low thermal conductivity in a compact space
- Mounting system: Rigid mount (4 x M3 x 0.5)
- Maximum temperature: 300C
- Weight: 25g
- Lightweight for greater motion system agility
- Compatible with RapidChange Revo™ ecosystem