E3D E3D RapidChange Revo Voron Hotend Kit
The E3D Revo Voron is a 3D printer nozzle designed for use with Revo Nozzles. It features a Revo HeaterCore for faster heat-ups, and a rigid mounting using 4 x M3 x 0.5 bolts. It is small and lightweight, and ideal for use with the Voron StealthBurner.
- Easy to change nozzles
- Fast heating
- Rigid mounting
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
Features of the E3D Revo Voron
- Designed for use with Revo Nozzles
- Works with a Revo HeaterCore for faster heat-ups
- Rigid mounting using 4 x M3 x 0.5 bolts
- Small & Lightweight construction
- Ideal hotend for Voron StealthBurner
Note: Coldside fan not included.
Ready for Revo. Change nozzles at room temperature using just your fingers. No complex tools, no hot tightening. Revo Nozzles are a factory sealed nozzle and heatbreak in one, so they’re easy to fit and can’t leak material when in use.
Designed for Voron. With a anodized red aluminum heatsink that complements Voron Parts
New HeaterCore. A Revo HeaterCore heats up in seconds. Unlike other solutions on the market, a positive temperature coefficient (PTC) means the Revo HeaterCore can not melt at extreme temperatures: power reduces as it gets hotter, so hazards are reduced in the event of a thermal runaway.
Rigid mounting. A rigid mounted design that uses four M3 x 0.5 bolts to secure to your Voron 3D printer.
Open-source design. Open hardware licensed under the GPL V3.
- Low thermal conductivity in a compact space
- Mounting system: Rigid mount (4 x M3 x 0.5)
- Maximum temperature: 300C
- Weight: 25g
- Lightweight for greater motion system agility
- Compatible with RapidChange Revo™ ecosystem