Fillamentum Fillamentum Signal Yellow Flexfill TPU 98A Filament - 1.75mm (0.5kg)
Flexfill is rubbery and elastic, making it impact, oil and abrasion-resistant. It is an excellent material for sporting goods, phone cases, drive belts and other flexible devices, all in the eye-catching colors you've come to love in Fillamentum. 98A grade Flexfill is firmer than 92A, allowing you to produce prints with less give and more structural consistency.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
Flexibility in Filament, Flexibility in Application
3D printing with TPU filament opens up entirely new ways to think about your prints by allowing parts and pieces with flexibility and give to be worked right into the design. Suddenly you can ask whether your prints need to bend, compress, wrap or stretch. This can be expanded even further with a dual extrusion environment by creating designs that have both solid and flexible components.
Fillamentum created Flexfill with the same care and demand for quality that they do with all their materials, so with the right printer settings, you'll find this TPU easy to work with. And by selecting some of the most beautiful colors in their palette, Filamentum has made the Flexfill series one of the finest TPU's available.
Flexfill 98A offers a firmer material, so printing speeds can be a little faster than with the 92A variety.
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm or 2.85mm +/- 0.1mm
- Nozzle Temperature: 220 - 240°C
- Heated Bed: 50 - 60°C
- Weight: 500g Filament (250g Spool)
- Printing Speed: 15 - 25mm/s
- Shore Hardness: 98A
At MatterHackers, to bring you new and exciting products, we occasionally shift some of our quality stock to the Clearance section.Reasons for Clearance Items:
- New Product Versions: When manufacturers release updated versions of printers, CNC machines, filament, etc., the older versions typically go to Clearance.
- Overstock: Items we have in excess are moved to Clearance to free up warehouse space.
- Discontinuation: Discontinued product lines often end up in Clearance to expedite the sale of remaining stock.
- Packaging Changes: When packaging updates occur, we shift the older packaged items to Clearance.
- Poor Quality: Clearance items meet our rigorous quality standards and often brand new, unopened products.
- Limited Support: You'll receive our excellent customer service for Clearance items. Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.
Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.