Fillamentum Vertigo Grey PETG Filament - 2.85mm (0.75kg)
PETG Filament is a great material for 3D printing for practical applications and aesthetic projects due to properties of low warp, excellent layer adhesion, high flexural resistance. And with the gorgeous color selection you've come to expect from Fillamentum, this is the most eye-catching PETG yet.
• Chemical resistance against water, acids, alkalis, and alcohols
• Transparency and gloss
• High strength and hardness
• Temperature resistance up to 70C
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
- Print Temp: 235–255 °C
- Bed Temp: 65–75 °C
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Diameter Tolerance: +/- 0.05mm
- Weight: 0.75kg or 1kg (depending on color selection) of filament (+230 g spool)
- Total Filament Length: 245m (on 0.75kg spools) or 325m (on 1kg spools)
- Click here to download the TDS
- Click here to download the SDS