Fillamentum Fillamentum Extrafill Lilac PLA Filament - 2.85mm (0.75kg)
The Extrafill PLA series from Fillamentum is premium PLA with a vast selection of useful, gorgeous colors, and features very unique finish which makes layer lines less visible.
Top Fillamentum Extrafill PLA features include:
- Dependable, High Quality PLA
- Easy Printability for Any Application
- Select the Perfect Color
- Color Consistency for Large Projects
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
PLA Extrafill Filament
Fillamentum Extrafill 3D printing filament is created with quality in mind - made from Nature Works polymers, Extrafill 3D printing filaments contain only the best high-grade additives, and are extremely consistent in color from batch to batch giving you amazing print results. Fillamentum’s ‘Pearl’ line of Extrafill PLA is glossy in appearance after printing, and the ‘Traffic’ line is an excellent baseline PLA that prints amazingly well. Whatever project you’re working on, Fillamentum Extrafill has the right color for it!
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm or 2.85mm ± 0.05mm
- Extrusion temperature: 220°C ± 10°C
- Bed Temperature: Heated bed not required for PLA, but run at 55°C if your printer has one
- Filament weight: 750g (250g spool)
- Filament length: 97m for 2.85mm or 255m for 1.75mm
At MatterHackers, to bring you new and exciting products, we occasionally shift some of our quality stock to the Clearance section.Reasons for Clearance Items:
- New Product Versions: When manufacturers release updated versions of printers, CNC machines, filament, etc., the older versions typically go to Clearance.
- Overstock: Items we have in excess are moved to Clearance to free up warehouse space.
- Discontinuation: Discontinued product lines often end up in Clearance to expedite the sale of remaining stock.
- Packaging Changes: When packaging updates occur, we shift the older packaged items to Clearance.
- Poor Quality: Clearance items meet our rigorous quality standards and often brand new, unopened products.
- Limited Support: You'll receive our excellent customer service for Clearance items. Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.
Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.