Full Spectrum Laser FSL Muse Titan Desktop CO2 Laser - 48 x 24 - 100W
The FSL Muse Titan Desktop CO2 Laser System is one of the largest desktop lasers available on the market. Featuring a 48" x 24" workspace and up to 100W of power the Muse Titan is the ideal tool for everything from creating original art to starting your own small business.
Top FSL Muse Desktop C02 Laser Features:
• Browser-based software — no internet required
• Removable Floor
• Four-way pass-through - allows for material to be fed from any side of the machine
• Front to back pass-through
• Self-tensioning torsion springs
• 7" in LCD screen
• 3D camera
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
THE FSL MUSE TITAN DESKTOP CO2 LASER
ONE OF THE LARGEST DESKTOP LASERS AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET.
Featuring a 48" x 24" workspace and up to 100W of power, the Muse Titan is the ideal tool for everything from creating original art to starting your own small business.
Here are some key features of the FSL Muse Titan Desktop CO2 Laser:
- Browser-Based Software - no internet required. (Windows, Mac, and Linux compatible).
- Removable Floor - enables users to engrave objects larger than the machine itself
- Four-way Pass-Through - coupled with the removable floor the feet of the machine allows for material to be fed through any side of the machine.
- Front to Back Pass-Through - new feature without removing the floor but still feed material 48" through machine
- Self Tensioning Torsion Springs - patent-pending design with 100x more spring force than the competitors allow for greatly enhanced stiffness and motion accuracy
- Dual Y-Axis Omega Drive System - uses half the belt length of traditional belt pulley systems for decreased belt stretch for higher accuracy
- Rotary Attachment - (optional) allows for cylindrical objects such as cups to be engraved
- 7" LCD Touch Screen - allows users to control major functions right from the machine.
- 3D Camera - (optional) takes 3D images of what's inside your laser for design placement, along with the ability to watch jobs in progress.
- Auto-focus - Automatically focuses your laser so you don't have to.
- Technical Support - via phone and email.
- 2 Year Warranty available as an add-on
Scan, Cut, and Bring Your Designs to Life
From creating original art to starting your own small business, the FSL Muse Titan offers the best, most innovative technology in the desktop laser market. Available in 3 power options — 75w/90w/100w and equipped with the latest features such as 3D Scan and 3D Cut technology, optional rotary upgrades, optional encoders on the all motor axis, and a removable bottomless Z-floor are just a few of the reasons that Muse Titan is the right choice for your small business or home workshop.
- Workspace Area: 48" x 24"
- Laser Classification: Class 3R
- Laser Power: 75W/90W/100W
- Focus Lens Included: 2.0 Inch
Motorized Autofocus Designed to Optimize Your Workflow
The FSL Muse Titan comes equipped with A clever mechanical sensor built into the laser head itself that provides backup height data when 3D camera data is unavailable. This allows for different focus points to be set ahead of time on materials of varied thicknesses. This will help you move more quickly between engravings giving you time to get more accomplished. Other features include:
- Traveling tube gantry design for easy alignment
- optional 5120 dpi motor encoders on X,Y,Z axes for closed-loop control reliability and accuracy.
- 3D Camera utilizes intel's 3D RealSense technology to accurately map millions of 3D data points.
EASY TO USE LASER CONTROL SOFTWARE
RetinaEngrave v3.0 is a powerful, browser-based software lives right on your laser and is accessed using your favorite browser and operating system. Simply input the IP address of your machine into your browser address bar and you are ready to go. Best part? There's nothing to download, ever
- Compatible with PC, Mac & Linux
- Browser compatibility: Google Chrome (recommended), Safari, Firefox, Edge
- Minimum Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 Pixels
Compatible With A Wide Range Of Accessories
The FSL Muse Titan Desktop CO2 Laser is compatible with a wide range of accessories
- Upgrade your cooling system for peak performance of the laser.
- Engrave curved objects with a rotary attachment. Work with tumblers, glassware and more.
- Increase your laser tube power to accelerate cutting speed and marking ability.
- Fume extractors, specialty focus lenses and more!
What Comes with the FSL Muse Titan Desktop CO2 Laser?
- 1-year standard warranty
- Integrated cooling
- Locally-hosted web software
- 3-Piece Honeycomb Table
FSL Muse Titan Desktop CO2 Laser Technical Specifications
What are the Dimensions for the PS24 Laser System?
- Workspace Area: 48" x 24"in
- Machine Dimensions:66" x 33" x 14"
- Weight: 176 lbs
- Z-Table Range: 3.5" (89mm)
What are the PS24 Laser System's properties?
- Laser Classification: Class 3R
- Laser Type: Sealed CO2 Laser Tube
- Laser Power: 75W/90W/100W
- Focus Lens Included: 2.0" in
- Power Supply: AC 110V native (220V option available)
- Gross Power: < 1000W
- Operation Modes: Precision Engraving, Cutting, or a Combination
What is Materials is the PS24 Laser System compatible with?
- Acrylic: Cuts & Engraves
- Coated Metals: Engraves
- Fabric: Cuts & Engraves
- Glass: Engraves
- Leather: Cuts & Engraves
- Paper: Cuts & Engraves
- Rubber: Cuts & Engraves
- Stone: Engraves
- Wood: Cuts & Engraves
What is the Software for the FSL MUSE TITAN DESKTOP CO2 LASER?
- RetinaEngrave v3.0
- Compatibility: PC, Mac & Linux
- Browser Compatibility Browser Compatibility: Google Chrome (recommended), Safari, Firefox, Edge
- File Import Options: JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, SVG, DXF, DWG
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 Pixels
- Wireless Compatibility: Ability to Connect Through Local Network (Ethernet or Wireless) without Internet Connection