Full Spectrum Laser FSL Pro Series PS48 Laser System - 150w
The P-Series 48"x36" Laser Cutting and Engraving System is the largest in the series and comes in 90W, 120W, and 150W options and is designed for heavy, high-volume use and large projects. The P-Series is perfect for business use, but it is also a great tool for home users who want to take their creations to the next level.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
FSL Pro Series PS48 Laser System
Introducing the P-Series 48"x36" Laser Cutting and Engraving System, the largest and most powerful option in its series. With available options of 90W, 120W, and 150W, this cutting-edge system is specifically designed to handle heavy workloads and tackle large-scale projects with ease. Whether you're a business owner seeking a reliable and efficient tool or a passionate creator looking to elevate your craft, the P-Series is the perfect solution for you.
Top Features of the P-Series 48"x36" Laser Cutting and Engraving System:
- Browser-based software, compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- 7" LCD touch screen for convenient control of major functions.
- Optional rotary attachment for engraving on cylindrical objects.
- Motorized Z-table for accommodating larger objects within the work area.
- Pass-through doors for effortless handling of large sheets of material.
- Auto-focus feature for faster and more precise workflow.
- Technical support available via phone and email.
Unleash Your Creativity with Advanced Professional Grade Laser Systems
With its exceptional precision, power, and performance, the P-Series is tailored for industry-scale production and heavy usage output. Its newly added features include an intuitive LCD touchscreen control panel and the user-friendly RetinaEngrave v3.0 laser control software, providing an enhanced user experience.
- Navigate and control your laser system with ease using the intuitive LCD touchscreen interface. Effortlessly access and manage key functions, ensuring a smooth and efficient workflow.
- Engraving Area: 48"x 36" (1219mm x 914mm)
- Laser Classification: Class 3R
- Software: RetinaEngrave v3.0 Laser Control
The Best Laser Control Software on the Market!
All Pro Series Laser Systems come with the powerful and user-friendly RetinaEngrave v3.0 software. This comprehensive laser control software offers a full design suite, enabling you to bring your visions to life. Whether you're a Mac, PC, or Linux user, this software ensures seamless compatibility across different platforms.
- Compatible with PC, Mac & Linux
- File Import Options: PG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, SVG, DXF, DWG
- Ability to Connect Through Local Network (Ethernet or Wireless) without Internet Connection802.11n
Elevate Your Laser Cutting and Engraving Experience with Accessories
Take your laser cutting and engraving capabilities to new heights with optional accessories. Using the rotary attachment, effortlessly engrave curved objects like tumblers and glassware, expanding your creative possibilities. Maximize the performance of your laser system by upgrading the cooling system for optimal efficiency and reliability or increase your laser tube power to accelerate cutting speed and marking ability
- Industrial Chiller
- Fume Extractors
- Friction Rotary and Chuck Rotary attachments
- Additional lens options
- Standard Laser Tube: 90W - 150W depending on selection
- X-Y Working Area: 48" X 36"
- Working Z Height: 14"
- Motorized Z-Tables: Yes
- Pass-Through doors: Yes
- Power Requirements: 120v AC
- Engraving Area: 48" x 36" (1219mm x 914mm)
- Machine Dimensions: 68" x 52" x 42" (1727.2mm x 1320.8mm x 1066.8mm)
- Weight: 616 lbs (110 kg)
- Z-Table Range: 14"
- Laser Classification: Class 3R
- Laser Type: Sealed CO2 Laser Tube
- Laser Power: 90W -150W
- Focus Lens Included: 2.5"
- Power Supply: AC 110V native (220V option available)
- Gross Power: < 1000W
- Operation Modes: Precision Raster, Vector, or Combined Modes
- Motion Control: High-Speed Stepper Motors
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 45°C
- Acrylic: Cuts ✓, Engraves ✓
- Coated Metals: Cuts ×, Engraves ✓
- Fabric: Cuts ✓, Engraves ✓
- Glass: Cuts ×, Engraves ✓
- Leather: Cuts ✓, Engraves ✓
- Paper: Cuts ✓, Engraves ✓
- Rubber: Cuts ✓, Engraves ✓
- Stone: Cuts ×, Engraves ✓
- Wood: Cuts ✓, Engraves ✓
- Software: RetinaEngrave v3.0
- Compatibility: PC, Mac & Linux
- Browser Compatibility: Google Chrome (recommended), Safari, Firefox, Edge
- File Import Options: JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, SVG, DXF, DWG
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 Pixels
- Wireless Compatibility: Ability to Connect Through Local Network (Ethernet or Wireless) without Internet Connection, 802.11n
- Exhaust Fan
- Air Compressor
- Radiator Water Chiller
- Honeycomb Table
- Knife Edge Table
- Tool Box