3D printing bed adhesion problems are a thing of the past with GeckoTek’s EZ-Stik 3D printer Build Surfaces! GeckoTek EZ-Stik Build Surface sheets provide excellent layer adhesion while heated during the 3D printing process, and will allow finished 3D printed parts to be effortlessly released after cooling thanks to GeckoTek’s Advanced Coating Technology. Simply cut your EZ-Stik Build Surface sheet to the exact size of your 3D printer’s bed with scissors, peel, stick the sheet’s adhesive backing to your build platform, and start 3D printing right away! GeckoTek EZ-Stik Build Surface Sheets are compatible with ABS, PLA, PETs, Nylons, composites, and more!
RELIABLE FIRST LAYER ADHESION WITH MINIMAL WARPING
Thanks to GeckoTek’s Advanced Coating Technology, GeckoTek EZ-Stik Build Surfaces provide unparalleled first layer adhesion to maximize the success of your 3D print job and minimize warping. First layer adhesion is crucial to the success of a 3D print job because all following layers build upon the first layer. No need to squish the first layer of your 3D print against the bed, because GeckoTek EZ-Stik Build Surfaces are designed to reliably prevent peeling of even the most difficult of parts.
EFFORTLESS 3D PRINT REMOVAL PROTECTS EVEN THE MOST DELICATE 3D PRINTED PARTS
After your 3D print job is completed and the heated bed on your 3D printer has cooled, the Advanced Coating Technology on your GeckoTek EZ-Stik Build Surface sheet allows for simple and effortless part removal--even the most delicate 3D printed parts will release with ease! GeckoTek EZ-Stik Build Surface sheets are compatible with spring steel FlexPlate solutions and contribute to the easiest possible 3D printed part removal experience.
EZ-STIK SHEETS OFFER LONG LASTING DURABILITY
GeckoTek’s EZ-Stik Build Surface sheets are durable and designed to last. As long as proper care instructions are followed, your EZ-Stik sheet should last over 100 prints without losing adhesion capabilities. This makes EZ-Stik sheets a valuable upgrade to any 3D printer.
GECKOTEK EZ-STIK SHEETS FIT ANY 3D PRINTER, AND ARE COMPATIBLE WITH ALL OF YOUR FAVORITE MATERIALS
GeckoTek EZ-Stik sheets are easy to trim down to size with regular household scissors in order to create a custom fit for your exact 3D printer model. See installation instructions below for more details. Not only will EZ-Stik sheets work with any 3D printer, but they are compatible with all of your favorite 3D printing materials including PLA, ABS, PETG, Nylon, and more!
SHEET SIZE RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOUR 3D PRINTER MODEL
- 200mm x 200mm - MP 10 Mini, CR-20, Monoprice Maker Ultimate, Wanhao Duplicator i3 Plus, Kodak Portrait,
- 250mm x 220mm - Prusa i3 MK3S, ZMorph VX, Dremel DigiLab 3D20, MakerGear M3, CraftBot Plus, MakerGear M2, Ultimaker 2+, Ultimaker 2+ Extended, Pulse 3D Printer
- 300mm x 300mm - LulzBot Taz 6, LulzBot Taz Pro, Zortrax M300 Plus, Craftbot XL, CR-10, CR-10S, CR-10S Pro, CR-10 Mini, Raise3D N2, Monoprice Delta Pro, Monoprice MP10, BCD3D Sigma R19
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 3 x GeckoTek EZ-Stik sheets
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS/INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Clean your print bed to ensure it is clear of dust and debris.
- Use scissors to carefully trim down the edges of the EZ-Stik Build Surface sheet to custom fit onto your print bed.
- Remove the protective backing to reveal the adhesive side of the EZ-Stik sheet.
- Starting at one edge, press the sheet onto your 3D printer’s bed and smooth down with fingers or a credit card towards the edges to push out air bubbles
- You should re-level your printer's build platform after installing EZ-Stik. GeckoTek recommends that you start with a slightly higher Z home position than you normally use and move it down as needed.
- It is recommended that this build surface is wiped down with Isopropyl alcohol after 5-10 prints.
- *Metal scrapers or other metal tools are NOT recommended for use with GeckoTek EZ-Stik Build Surfaces. Plastic scrapers or flex plates are more appropriate.