MatterHackers Gold Silver Silky MH Build Series Magic PLA Filament - 1.75mm (1kg)
MH Build Series Silky Magic PLA is an affordable, dual-color PLA filament intended for producing quality 3D-printed parts with a silky, mesmerizing finish.
- Beautiful, shiny dual-color surface finish
- Best-selling PLA at MatterHackers
- Create cool, magical-looking parts
- Bulk pricing available - save more with each spool purchased
MH Build Series Silky Magic PLA Filament
Create magical, almost effervescent parts with this dual-color PLA filament
MH Build Series PLA is the best-selling PLA at MatterHackers, and Silky Magic PLA is right in the mix as one of the top choices for anyone looking to create quality, dual-color parts affordably.
Here are the top features of MH Build Series Silky Magic PLA:
- Affordable - priced right for every user
- Bulk pricing options - the more you buy, the more you save per spool
- Mesmerizing, shiny, unique colors to choose from - view all Silky PLA colors here
- MH Build Series is also available in standard PLA, ABS, PETG, and TPU
Create Mesmerizing, Dual-Color Parts
MH Build Series Silky Magic PLA features 2 colors in one spool, giving your 3D-printed parts a magical, mind-bending finish.
- Two colors on one spool!
- Super shiny finish - almost metallic-like
- Works on every printer that can use PLA
Lowest Prices - Even Lower with Bulk Pricing!
MH Build Series Silky Magic PLA filament is the most affordable material on the market that is still reliable and capable of producing high-quality results.
- Lowest prices for quality parts
- Bulk pricing available
- The more you buy, the more you save per spool
Beautiful, Shiny Surface Finish
MH Build Series Silky Magic PLA has a beautiful surface finish, making your prints appear super sleek and polished. Silky Magic PLA is great for parts with details and patterns.
- Shiny surface finish making your parts pop
- Beautiful gloss and luster
- Popular for end-use parts and models
What is PLA Filament?
PLA (Polylactic Acid) is a thermoplastic polymer made from renewable resources such as corn starch, sugarcane, or other starch-rich crops. It is commonly used as a 3D printing filament for a variety of reasons, including:
- It's really easy to use
- Low warping
- Environmentally friendly - much more biodegradable when compared to other petroleum-based plastics
- Extruder Temperature: 205±15°C
- Bed Temperature: Not needed, but 40±15 °C if your printer has heated bed
- Learn more about how to succeed with PLA here
- 200mm Total Diameter (approximately)
- 50mm Inner Hole Diameter (approximately)
- 65mm Height (approximately)
- 1 kg spool
- True Diameter: 1.75mm or 2.85mm
- Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.03mm
- Density: 1.25 g/cm³
- Volume: 0.80 L
- Length: 332.60 m
Technical Data Sheets:
Click here to view all MH Build Series Silky PLA size and color options.
Designer Credit: the lumpy vase model featured on this page was created by Martin Hawkes (Brithawkes).