The X Carve 1000mm from Inventables is a 3D Carver powered by the Makita Variable Speed Compact Router (RT0701C). Capable of cutting your designs from wood, plastic, and soft metals. Compatible with 1/8" and 1/4" router bits, the X-Carve 1000mm is ready to tackle your next project.
Top Inventables X-Carve 1000mm features:
• Includes the Makita Variable Speed Compact Router (Model RT0701C) which delivers powerful performance and precision in a compact design.
• Upgraded Modular Wasteboard kit provides best of both world when it comes to holding down carving material
• Increased rigidity, torque, and material removal thanks to the included upgrade kit
• Upgraded rigidity, precision, and gantry clearance nearly doubles the carvable volume of the previous X-Carve model.
Note: The Makita Router, Modular Wasteboard, Spindle Mount and Precision 1/8" collet will be fulfilled via drop ship at the time of launch.
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
Tabletop 3D Carver, sized to fit your needs
The X-Carve is 1000mm so no matter how much space you need for your projects, the X-Carve suits your needs. While router bits can create beautiful designs, standard tables only allow for one flat edge to be created at a time. The X-controller that powers the X-Carve takes your designs and brings them to life in three axis.
Work with a variety of materials
The X-Carve's powerful Makita Router is engineered to provide users with high-level precision and performance. With a full 1-1/4 maximum horsepower, the RT0701C is engineered for a range of precision routing applications. Capable of accepting 1/4" and 1/8" router bits users are encouraged to explore multiple material options.
Material options include:
- Circuit Boards
- Foam Core
Create 3D designs
The X-Carve is more than the ability to just cut out shapes, because the machine has a 4.5"in vertical work area you can design parts with geometry in three dimensions and create complex parts with vertical features as well. A standard table-mounted router can only carve the shape of the installed bit - at that depth - but the X-Carve can take a standard cutting bit and use it's vertical movement to create surface features well beyond what a standard router can do.
Your X-Carve 1000mm comes with the following components:
- X-Carve Core Components
- Makita Router
- X-Carve Makita Spindle Mount
- X-Carve Modular Waste Board Kit
- Makita Router Collets
- 1000mm Rail Kit
- 1000mm Drag Chain Kit
- X-Controller Kit
- 1000mm Side Board Kit
- 1000mm X-Carve Dust Control System
- 1000mm Homing Switch Kit
- Inventables X-Carve Upgrade Kit - 9 mm Belt and Motor Kit
- Inventables X-Carve Upgrade Kit - Z-axis / Riser / Stiffener
- NEMA 23 Cable Subassembly
- Clamp Set
- Digital Calipers
- 3-year Easel Pro Software Subscription
- 110V DeWalt 611 Spindle and Mount (included legacy)
- Machine Footprint: 41 in x 52 in x 22 in
- Work Area: 29.5in x 29.5in x 4.5in
- Maximum Passthrough Sheet Width: 37in
- Weight: Approx 100lbs
- Finish: Anodized Aluminum
Spindle & Cooling:
- Spindle: Makita RT0701C
- Horsepower: 1-1/4HP
- No load speed: 10,000-30,000 RPM controlled by dial
- Bits: ¼ in and ⅛ in collets included
- Z-Axis: Precision linear guides and direct drive acme leadscrew for high performance, high reliability, and low maintenance
- Belts: 9mm wide 3GT
- Stepper Motors (3): NEMA-23
- Assembly Time: Approx 16 hours with detailed instructions and training to have you feeling like an XC expert when you finish
- Dust Control: Included in fully-loaded package
- Vacuum: Not Included
- X-Controller included
- 4A stepper motor drivers
- 110-240V (switchable)
- Control Software: Easel Pro
NOTE: The 3-year subscription to Easel Pro, which is included with the purchase of every X-Carve 1000mm, will automatically activate if your Easel Pro product key is not activated within 45 days of purchase.