Inventables Inventables X-Carve Pro CNC Router 4x2
Speed, accuracy, and precision. Full 4x8' sheet carving. An air-cooled spindle to put production in high gear. The Inventables X-Carve Pro is an industrial-grade solution at a small-business price.
Available in 4x4 and 4x2 options.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
INVENTABLES X-CARVE PRO
Increase Profits. Decrease Production Time
The Inventables X-Carve Pro is designed for speed, accuracy, and precision. Featuring full 4x8' sheet carving, a 1.5kW air-cooled spindle to put production in high gear, and 25mm ball screws and linear guides for unmatched rigidity and durability; X-Carve Pro is an industrial-grade solution at a small-business price.
Here are the key features of the Inventables X-Carve Pro:
- Pick Your Pro. Two Sizes to select from — 4x4 or 4x2
- Carve 4' wide and infinite feet long
- Best-in-class Hardware, Software, and Support
- Simple Setup. Assembles in less than 2 hours and plugs into any standard 120V outlet
- Supported by Easel Pro - Easy to Learn so you can begin working with wood, plastics and other materials in minutes
- 1.5kW air-cooled VFD spindle
- 25mm Ball Screws and Linear Guides
Scale Your Business Fast
The Inventables X-Carve Pro is the complete CNC Solution to design & carve cabinets, built-ins, and furniture. Assembling in less than 2 hours and compatible with any standard 120V outlet, X-Carve Pro and Easel Pro will help you design like a pro and crank up production to the next level.
- 5.5-ft. rigid aluminum gantry houses 25mm ball screws and linear guides for accuracy to the width of a human hair (.001in)
- Both models feature a 4-ft. workable width, so whichever you choose you can carve bigger, faster, and deeper
- Gain more control and more power with our integrated 2hp (1.5kW) spindle and pre-programmed VFD (variable frequency drive)
Drag and Drop Designing
X-Carve Pro comes with Inventables Easel Pro Software. Easel is the world's easiest CAD/CAM software and is designed to get you carving without the learning curve. Use an assortment of intuitive tools and templates to create digital renderings of your products, and when you're ready to get started Easel auto-generates CNC toolpaths that are optimized to efficiently and accurately produce your products.
- 3-Years Easel Pro included in your X-Carve Pro Bundle
- Easel Pro imports existing G-Code, SVG, and DXF Files
- Optimized for X-Carve and X-Carve Pro - compatible with over 30 types of CNC routers
Carve Big With A Small Footprint
Most shops don't utilize the full carvable area of the 4x8' machines, that's a lot of wasted floor space! Easel Pro's Tiling feature lets you design as big as you need, and then tells your X-Carve Pro to carve section by section seamlessly.
- Footprint: 4x4 Model is 65.75in x 55.75in x 25in and the footprint for the 4x2 model is 65.75in x 31.6in x 25in
- Carve infinite feet long, 4ft wide, and 4 inches thick
- Whisk away dust and debris with the new and improved dust shoe
Bigger, Faster Jobs
The X-Carve Pro enables you to take on bigger projects and complete them faster than ever.
- Easel Pro Tiling feature allows you to make pieces that are bigger than the footprint of the X-Carve Pro.
- Air-cooled spindle with ER16 collet is compatible with bits up to 3/8" in
- Max cutting speed of 300" in/min
What Materials Can I Carve With X-Carve Pro?
Your X-Carve Pro is equipped with a powerful 2hp (1.5kW) spindle and pre-programmed VFD (Variable Frequency Drive), this enables X-Carve Pro to carve a wide variety of different materials.
Here is a list of the materials compatible with X-Carve Pro.
Wood & Wood Composites
Note: For optimal results in aluminum and non-ferrous metals, lubrication and tools specifically designed for metals are required.
*In order to achieve optimal results when carving, proper cut settings and chip removal are required. Inventables continues to test and refine cut settings for materials and will provide updated recommendations in Easel when available.
WHAT COMES WITH THE INVENTABLES X-CARVE PRO?
- X-Carve Pro
- Controller and Cables
- Separate Control with Pause, Resume and Reset Button Controls, Z-Probe Connection point, and E-Stop
- Dust Control System - Dust shoe, Hose Arm
- Clamp Set (x2)
- 1/4" High Speed, 2-flute Upcut bit
- V-bit with 1/4" shank
- Planning Bit
- Easel Pro Software - 3-year Subscription
- Assembly Tools (8)
- 4' ft level
- Allen key set (1.5mm to 6mm)
- Torque wrench
- Metric hex bit set
- Metrick socket set
- 17mm wrench
WHAT ARE THE X-CARVE PRO'S TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS?
- Work Area (X Y Z):48in x 48in x 4in
- Footprint: 65.75in x 55.75in
- Weight:300lbs (approx)
- Work Area (X Y Z): 48in x 24in x 4in
- Footprint: 65.75in x 31.6in
- Weight: 275lbs (approx)
- Powder-coated aluminum
SPINDLE & COOLING
- Spindle Power: 2hp (1.5kW)
- VFD: Pre-Programmed
- Cooling: Air cooled
- RPM: From 1.5 kW spindle at 8000 - 24000 RPM
- Collet: ER16-A with ⅛" and ¼" collets integrated
- Accuracy: 0.001in
- Drive System: High-precision 25mm ball screws with linear guides
- Motors: NEMA-23 with 292 oz-in
- Gantry Clearance: 5in
- Includes: Dust shoe, hose, arm
- Connects To: Most standard vacuum systems
- Connectivity: USB
- Controller: Encased to minimize dust exposure; separate machine interface with Pause, Resume, and Reset button controls, Z-Probe connection point, and E-Stop capabilities
- 120VAC +/-10% @ 60Hz +/-5%
- Not compatible with GFI/GFCI outlets
- Easel Pro
- Included: 3 years
- Tiling: Seamlessly carve larger than the carvable area
- Graphics Library: 2 million+ royalty-free graphics
- Fusion360, SolidWorks, AutoCad, VCarve Pro, Aspire, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Wood/Wood Composites: Hardwoods, softwoods, MDF, plywoods, etc.
- Plastics: HDPE, Delrin®️, polycarbonate, acrylic, Corian®️, etc.
- Non-Ferrous Metals**: Aluminum, brass, copper, etc.
- Import File Types: G-Code, SVG, or DXF files from any software