LIQCREATE Liqcreate Resin for LCD & DLP 3D Printers - Elastomer-X (250g)
Liqcreate Elastomer-X is an extremely soft and elastic resin for Digital Light Processing (DLP), Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) and laser-based 3D-printers. Liqcreate Elastomer-X is perfect for the manufacturing
of elastic parts and soft digital lattice structures.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
An extremely soft and elastic resin for DLP and LCD 3D Printers.
Liqcreate Elastomer-X is an extremely soft and elastic photopolymer resin than can be processed on most resin-based 3D printers. This Clear resin can be used as received or colored with almost any commercially available 3D resin colorant. Designed for use on open DLP, LCD and SLA 3D-printers in the range of 385 – 420nm. Its material properties simulate soft TPU and silicone which makes it perfect for the production of digital lattice foams, soft end-of-arm tooling (EOAT) for robots, grommets, bellows, and elastic industrial parts.
Key Features of Liqcreate Elastomer-X:
- Shore A of 43
- Can be used on open DLP, LCD and SLA 3D printers in the range of 385 – 420nm
- Can be processed on most resin-based 3D printers
- Perfect for the manufacturing of elastic parts and soft digital lattice structures
- 3D-printed parts from this material are exceptionally soft
- Great flexibility
3D-printed parts made using Elastomer-X are exceptionally soft with a Shore A of 43 and has great flexibility. Its properties simulate soft TPU and silicone which makes it perfect for the production of digital lattice foams, soft end-of-arm tooling (EOAT) for robots, grommets, bellows, and elastic industrial parts.
- Excellent elongation
- High elasticity
- Exceptionally soft material
- Ability to color/dye before printing
HOW TO USE:
- Shake the bottle for at least 60 seconds before use.
- Allow the resin to rest for 10 minutes after shaking to let air bubbles escape before pouring into resin vat.
Note: This resin can be poured back into the bottle after use, however, it is important to check for residual pieces of polymer before doing so. Always take protective measures when handling Liqcreate resins. For more details on safety please check the attached Safety Data Sheet.
- Container: Bottle (1kg or 250g)
- Wavelength: 385- 405nm
- Density: 1.18g/cm
- Appearance: Clear Liquid
- Viscosity: 2000 cps at 25°C
3D PRINTER COMPATIBILITY:
- Shining3D Accufab-L4K
- Elegoo & Anycubic series
- Phrozen & Peopoly series
- Open 385 - 420nm DLP, LCD and SLA 3D-printers