Loctite3D LOCTITE 3D PRO417 Resin - 1kg
LOCTITE 3D PRO417 is a high-strength, impact-resistant photoplastic, ideal for various applications. It offers moderate heat resistance with a heat deflection temperature of 49°C, excellent surface finish, and high green strength for accurate room-temperature printing. It's versatile, compatible with numerous DLP and LCD machines, and is suitable for industries like industrial, automotive, and consumer goods for making manufacturing aids, jigs, fixtures, housings, covers, and insoles.
- Designed for use on all open-source SLA and DLP 3D Printers in the range of 385-420nm.
- Moderate heat resistance with HDT of 49C
- Superior strength and impact resistance
- Compatible with DLP and LCD machines
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
LOCTITE 3D PRO417
High-strength Photoplastic with Good Impact Resistance
- Tensile Stress at Break (MPa): 40
- Young's Modulus (MPa): 1380
- Elongation at Break (%): 100
- HDT at 0.455 MPa (°C): 49
- IZOD Impact (Notched, J/m): 54
- Shore Hardness (3s): 64
Validated workflows need to be followed to achieve properties as provided in the TDS. Examples of validated workflow steps are listed below. Users should defer to the most current workflow information for the best results which can be found here
LOCTITE 3D PRO417 BK is formulated to print optimally on industrial DLP printer. Read the safety data sheet carefully to get details about health and safety instructions. Recommended print parameters:
- Shake resin bottle well before usage
- Temperature: 20°C to 35°C
- Intensity: 3 mW/cm² to 7 mW/cm²
LOCTITE Resins are designed for use on all open-source SLA and DLP 3D Printers in the range of 385-420nm.
LOCTITE 3D PRO417 has been validated on the following 3D printers:
- RapidShape i50+
- RapidShape i100+