Printed Solid LulzBot Mini and Mini 2 Compatible Safety Enclosure Kit
Are you looking to upgrade your LulzBot 3D printer? Well we have the unbeatable Enclosure Kit that is perfect for the Mini or Mini 2! This enclosure safety kit is made up of acrylic panels that sit on the same surface as your LulzBot Mini or Mini 2 3D printer. This kit was designed to help keep heated and moving parts functional during 3D printing.
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
LULZBOT MINI AND MINI 2 SAFETY ENCLOSURE KIT
This enclosure kit is designed to help regulate temperature and reduce warping that can be caused during printing. it is intended to be used with the Lulzbot Mini and Mini 2 but will work with any 3D Printer the same size or smaller.
Internal dimensions are " deep by " wide by " tall.
The printer must be no more than " tall by " wide and " deep.
- Fully enclosed build chamber
- Improved hinge doors provide a flush fit and better seal than previous generation enclosures
- Ports for exhaust or BOFA and other 3rd party HEPA Fume extraction systems
- Mounting holes for 60mm fans should a user wish to create their own extraction system
- 3mm thick aluminum panels
- Improved heat retention
- Improved sound absorption
- Lighter weight
- Easy assembly and disassembly
- No drilling, cutting, or modifications to the printer is required
- Assembly instructions
- Laser-cut acrylic door panels
- CNC Routed Aluminum clad side panels
- Door hinges
- Sensors and fasteners
Please note that returns are not accepted on opened kits. Only new, unopened kits may be returned within 30 days of purchase. If a part from the kit is determined to be missing during the warranty period, a replacement part will be supplied.