LulzBot LulzBot TAZ MOARstruder Tool Head
If you want to create strong, large prints quickly the LulzBot TAZ MOARstruder Tool Head is what you need! With a high output tool head and a heater block that is almost twice as long as conventional models, dual print cooling fans, and a 1.2 mm diameter nozzle you can create MOAR things faster than ever before.
Stronger Parts, Printed Faster
This high-output tool head uses an extra-long heater block and a 1.2mm nozzle diameter to increase the 3D printing rate to over 100 grams an hour-- that's a kilogram (2.2lbs) in 10 hours, and over 2.27 kilograms (5lbs) of filament in a 24 hour period. Further improvements include a stronger extruder idler latch and a stiffer tool head mount.
Create massive 3d prints
The LulzBot TAZ MOARstruder Tool Head is perfect for large objects that utilize the full build area of the LulzBot TAZ, due to the large nozzle diameter. This allows for layer heights from 0.3mm to 1.2mm and for thicker extrusion widths, leading to stronger internal structures and single-walled printed objects, like vases, pipes, and containers. 3D print with smaller layers for strong walls and infill. Larger layer heights will be translucent, shiny, and MOAR eye-catching when used with translucent filament.
- Required filament diameter: 3.00mm
- Hot end temperature range: 120°C - 300°C
- Recommended Layer Heights: 0.3 mm (0.01 in) - 1.2 mm (0.05 in)
- Nozzle diameter: 1.2 mm
- Required power system: 24 V
- Fans: Heat sink and dual print-cooling fans included
What's in the box?
- LulzBot TAZ MOARstruder Tool Head v2 (Fully Assembled)
- Wade's Accessible Extruder
- LulzBot TAZ Extruder Mount
- T-glase sample material for first print
- M3 mounting screw, 20 mm (0.79 in) long, with washer