MakerBot MakerBot ASA Precision Model Filament Black - 1.75mm (0.65kg)
MakerBot ASA Precision Model Filament is the ideal material of choice when printing parts that require a high degree of resistance to outdoor environments. Featuring high UV resistance and a glossy finish, this material is ideal for use in demanding outdoor applications. Equipped with an RFID chip, this filament spool is optimized for MakerBot Method & Method X 3D printers.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
- Heat Deflection @ 66 psi - ASTM 648: 96°C (204°F)
- Flexural Strength (Method 1, 0.05”/min): 78 MPa (11,000 psi)
- Flexural Modulus (Method 1, 0.05”/min): 2300 MPa (330,000 psi)
- Tensile Strength at yield (Type 1, 0.125”, 0.2”/min): 49 MPa (7,100psi)
- Tensile Modulus (ISO 527): 2,100 MPa (310,000 psi)
- Strain at Yield - Elongation (%): >6%
- Notched Impact Strength (ASTM D256): 140 J/m (2.6 ft-lb/in)
- MakerBot Method
- MakerBot Method X
Smart Spool - provides valuable information including material type, color, and amount remaining via an RFID chip directly to MakerBot Print. A desiccant included in the spool maintains a low moisture level when spools are stored inside the material drawer bay.
- MakerBot Print
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Spool Diameter: 21.8 cm (8.6 in)
- Spool Width: 4.2 cm (1.65 in)
- Material Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 kg (2.4 lb)
- Net Weight: 0.65 kg (1.43 lb)