MakerBot ASA Precision Model Filament is the ideal material of choice when printing parts that require a high degree of resistance to outdoor environments. Featuring high UV resistance and a glossy finish, this material is ideal for use in demanding outdoor applications. Equipped with an RFID chip, this filament spool is optimized for MakerBot Method & Method X 3D printers.
- Heat Deflection @ 66 psi - ASTM 648: 96°C (204°F)
- Flexural Strength (Method 1, 0.05”/min): 78 MPa (11,000 psi)
- Flexural Modulus (Method 1, 0.05”/min): 2300 MPa (330,000 psi)
- Tensile Strength at yield (Type 1, 0.125”, 0.2”/min): 49 MPa (7,100psi)
- Tensile Modulus (ISO 527): 2,100 MPa (310,000 psi)
- Strain at Yield - Elongation (%): >6%
- Notched Impact Strength (ASTM D256): 140 J/m (2.6 ft-lb/in)
- MakerBot Method
- MakerBot Method X
Smart Spool - provides valuable information including material type, color, and amount remaining via an RFID chip directly to MakerBot Print. A desiccant included in the spool maintains a low moisture level when spools are stored inside the material drawer bay.
- MakerBot Print
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Spool Diameter: 21.8 cm (8.6 in)
- Spool Width: 4.2 cm (1.65 in)
- Material Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 kg (2.4 lb)
- Net Weight: 0.65 kg (1.43 lb)
Put simply, MatterHackers is the smart place to shop for all things 3D printing and digital manufacturing. The MatterHackers pros are here to partner with you through every step of your journey turning idea into reality and here are just a few of the perks you’ll receive as a customer:
- Free, Fast Shipping on orders over $35
No matter how large or small your order is, U.S. customers will always receive free, fast shipping on orders over $35. Most orders placed before 4pm ET M-F ship same day.
- Lowest Price Guarantee
We work hard to make sure that we offer the lowest prices available - shop confidently knowing you’re getting the best deals on the items you love. Learn more about our Lowest Price Guarantee here.
- Rewards Program
We just want to help you save - MatterHackers' customers can earn a store credit of 3% back on all eligible purchases. Learn more and become a Rewards Program member here.
- Success Guarantee
MatterHackers is invested in your success. From our free phone and email support to our easy exchange program, MatterHackers sets you up on the road to success even with just one purchase. Learn more here.
Have a question about this MatterHackers MakerBot ASA Precision Model Filament - 1.75mm (0.65kg)? Looking for a recommendation? No problem. Feel free to contact us.