MakerBot MakerBot MakerCare Extended Service Plan for Method - 1 year
Get the most out of your MakerBot Method or Method X 3D Printer with a MakerCare protection plan. MakerBot MakerCare protection plans provide customers with an additional 2 to 3 years of coverage from the manufacturer in addition to the standard 1-year limited warranty.
UNLOCK PEACE OF MIND WITH A MAKERCARE PROTECTION PLAN
When 3D Printing is vital to your workflow, its important to make sure that you take the proper precautions to ensure that your 3D Printer remains in good working condition for years to come. With MakerCare Protection plans, MakerBot is going a step further to provide customers with a fast and comprehensive level of support and service.
MAKERCARE PERKS AND BENEFITS:
DIRECT ACCESS TO MAKERBOT SUPPORT ENGINEERS:
- MakerCare Protection Plans include a direct line to a MakerBot Support Engineer and access to VIP priority email support from a dedicated team of support agents.
- MakerBot Support business hours are Mon–Fri: 9 am-6 pm ET
- Offered on a monthly basis, MakeCare Protection Plan customers can join a 1-hour training session with a certified MakerBot Support Engineer to assist with getting you up and running with your 3D Printer.
- The Hot Swap service that is included with MakerCare Protection Plans ensures that customers will experience minimal downtime if you ever run into issues. If MakerBot Support determines that your MakerBot 3D Printer needs to be replaced, they will ship out a replacement unit even before the defective unit is returned – saving you valuable time, money, and headache.
Expedited Replacement of Parts:
- For the duration of your MakerCare plan, MakerBot will replace defective parts AND parts that require replacement due to accidental damage and normal wear and tear. These parts will be shipped to you, the customer, at the earliest availability.
- Replacement parts exclude consumables.
Live Chat Support:
- MakerBot Support can be reached via phone, live chat, email, or through submission of a support request through their online support page.