MakerBot MakerBot PETG Specialty Model Filament - 1.75mm (0.75kg) Natural
MakerBot PETG Specialty Model Filament is the ideal material of choice when printing high-performance parts. Featuring characteristics such as temperature, moisture, and chemical resistance, PETG Specialty Model Filament is the perfect choice for industrial printing applications including functional prototypes, end-use parts, and jigs & fixtures. Equipped with an RFID chip, this filament spool is optimized for MakerBot Method & Method X 3D printers.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
ACHIEVE SUPERIOR PART DURABILITY AND CHEMICAL RESISTANCE WITH MAKERBOT PETG
PETG is the material of choice for printing high-performance parts. Whether you are printing functional prototypes, jigs & fixtures, or end-use parts, PETG is capable of providing excellent durability along with the temperature, moisture, and chemical resistance engineers and designers demand.
MakerBot PETG Specialty Model Filament is ideal for printing functional prototypes, end-use parts, and jigs & fixtures.
- Moisture Resistance (ISO 62): 1104 ppm
- Heat Deflection - ASTM 648: 70°C (158°F)
- Flexural Strength (ISO 178): 69 MPa (10007 psi)
- Flexural Modulus (ISO 178): 2050 Mpa (297,327 psi)
- Tensile Strength at yield (ISO 527): 50 Mpa (7251 psi)
- Tensile Modulus (ISO 527): 2020 MPa (292976 psi)
- Strain at Yield - Elongation (%): 6%
- Impact Strength (Charpy method 23C): 8.1 kJ/m2 (3.85 ft-lb/in2)
- MakerBot Method
- MakerBot Method X
Smart Spool - provides valuable information including material type, color, and amount remaining via an RFID chip directly to MakerBot Print. A desiccant included in the spool maintains a low moisture level when spools are stored inside the material drawer bay.
- MakerBot Print
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Spool Diameter: 21.8 cm (8.6 in)
- Spool Width: 4.2 cm (1.65 in)
- Material Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 kg (2.4 lb)
- Net Weight: 0.75 kg (1.65 lb)