MakerBot MakerBot PVA Precision Support Filament - 1.75mm (0.45kg)
MakerBot PVA filament is the best choice for printing complex 3D parts that require supports. Thanks to its low melting temperature, PVA is the perfect match for prints made from PLA.
- Allows for fast and effortless support removal
- Ready to use right out of the box
- Extensively-tested for reliability, accuracy, and surface finish
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
PRECISION PVA ENSURES FAST AND EFFORTLESS SUPPORT REMOVAL FOR YOUR MOST COMPLEX 3D PRINTS
PVA filament is your best choice when it comes to successfully printing complex 3D printed parts that require supports. Thanks to its low melting temperature of 170°C PVA is the perfect match for prints made from PLA, which has very similar printer settings. The only thing to keep in mind when printing with PVA is that it readily absorbs moisture, for the best results store MakerBot PVA in a vacuum seal container or the dry-sealed material bays of your Method or Method X 3D printer.
MakerBot PVA Precision Support Material has been extensively-tested for the highest reliability, dimensional accuracy, and superior surface finish.
- Glass Transition Temperature: 60°C (140°F)
- Melting Temperature: 170°C (338°F)
- Extruder Temperature: 210°C (410°F)
- MakerBot Method
- MakerBot Method X
Smart Spool - provides valuable information including material type, color, and amount remaining via an RFID chip directly to MakerBot Print. A desiccant included in the spool maintains a low moisture level when spools are stored inside the material drawer bay.
- MakerBot Print
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Spool Diameter: 21.8 cm (8.6 in)
- Spool Width: 4.2 cm (1.65 in)
- Material Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 kg (1.76 lb)
- Net Weight: 0.45 kg (1 lb)