MakerBot MakerBot RapidRinse Fast-dissolving Support Filament - 1.75mm (0.45kg)
MakerBot RapidRinse Fast-dissolving Support Material enables users to print dimensionally accurate ABS Parts with the ease of PLA. Print your parts with confidence in ABS-R and RapidRinse, when finished drop your printed part into tap water, and watch the supports dissolve to nothing in minutes.
Top RapidRinse Fast-dissolving Support Material Features:
• METHOD X patented VECT™ 110 technology combined with proprietary RapidRinse support delivers incomparable ABS parts with unprecedented ease.
• Tap Water soluble
• Dissolves in minutes without the need for a separate wash tank.
• Compatible only with the Method X 3D Printer
|Processed Immediately Free U.S. Shipping
MAKERBOT RAPIDRINSE FAST-DISSOLVING SUPPORT MATERIAL
PRINT DIMENSIONALLY ACCURATE ABS PARTS WITH THE EASE OF PLA
MakerBot RapidRinse Fast-dissolving Support Materials enables users to print ABS parts with confidence. This newly formulated tap water-soluble support material dissolves faster than PVA or other high-temperature dissolvable supports saving valuable time and delivering on the promise of high-quality ABS parts.
Here are the key features of MakerBot RapidRinse Fast-Dissolving Support Filament:
- METHOD X patented VECT™ 110 technology combined with proprietary RapidRinse support delivers incomparable ABS parts with unprecedented ease.
- RapidRinse is tap water-soluble. Effectively removing the need for cumbersome wash tanks and chemicals —lowering the barrier to entry and making this material easy to use in just about any environment.
- With no equipment needed to dissolve supports, post-processing is now decentralized allowing anyone to do it
- Dissolves in minutes, saving valuable time and speeding up traditional production workflows.
ACHIEVE HIGH-QUALITY ABS PARTS WITH UNPRECEDENTED EASE
When used with MakerBot ABS-R Filament, RapidRinse enables users to stop sacrificing functionality and accuracy for print success. When used together, users can achieve both.
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
- Spool Diameter: 21.8 cm (8.6 in)
- Spool Width: 4.2 cm (1.65 in)
- Material Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Net Weight: 0.45 kg (1.0 lb)
- METHOD's technology makes ABS printing so easy that even a 3D printing beginner can do it.
- Stop sacrificing functionality and accuracy for print success. You can have both.
- This is the only heated chamber desktop 3D printer capable of printing Real ABS and eliminating any post-processing equipment needs.
- VECT — Variable Environmental Temperature Control
- No ongoing detergent usage and disposal making your life easier and lowering total cost of ownership
- with not post-processing detergents needed and an optional MakerBot Clean Air HEPA Filtration System, the full ABS workflow is now suited for any environment.
- No washtank required means a savings of $3500 in upfront cost.
- Post-processing now rivals the speed of breakaway without geometrical restrictions or store fingers.
- With no equipment needed to dissolve supports, post-processing is now decentralized so that anyone can do it.
- Jams, curling, and warping all plague competitive desktop ABS workflows, limiting how often you will even complete a print. It will most likely take multiple attempts to even get to post-processing.
WHAT PRINTERS AND EXTRUDERS IS RAPIDRINSE SUPPORT FILAMENT COMPATIBLE WITH?
MakerBot RapidRinse Fast-dissolving Support Filament is compatible with the Method X 3D Printer.
Compatible extruders include:
- Model 2XA Extruder
Compatible Materials include:
- ABS-R Filament