The M2 3D Printer from MakerGear comes fully assembled with a heated build plate, an easy to adjust four-point bed leveling system, and a 0.35mm nozzle equipped on the direct drive hotend. Constructed from high-quality components and made in the USA, the M2 is perfect for anyone looking for industrial level precision at an affordable price.
|Order Now:||Ships in 1-3 business days Free U.S. Shipping|
RELIABILITY IN DESIGN
The M2 revision E includes several improvements over previous iterations. Constructed with a sturdy steel frame and CNC machined cast aluminum, the M2 manages to pack industrial-level production into a relatively small footprint. The four-point print bed is easy to level, and once calibrated will stay level, removing the need for z-compensation. The 0.35mm nozzle offers good print speed with excellent surface quality, to ensure a quality experience no matter the goal.
- Build Volume: 200 x 250 x 200mm (8”x 10” x 8”in)
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Nozzle Size: Ships with 0.35mm
- Max Extruder Temperature: 300°C
- Extruder Mount: Direct Drive
- Build Surface: Borosilicate glass print bed with laminated, replaceable print surface.
- Max Build Surface Temperature: 110°C
- Connectivity: SD Card Reader. USB connection to a computer, LCD machine control optional.