MH Build filaments are affordable and intended for producing quality prints for your 3D printed parts. This curated Rainbow Pack includes our best pairing of PLA. This bundle is made with price in mind for any maker, from beginning to advanced.
This Bundle Pack Includes:
- 6 x 1kg MH Build PLA Colors
*PLA colors determined based on availability, though a multicolored assortment will always be provided. Bundle does not include spool of PVA shown in photo.
MH Build Series - Affordable PLA 3D Printer Filament for Every Maker
MH Build 3D printing filaments are designed with price in mind; we have taken the best aspects of PLA filament - it is renewable, biodegradable, and adaptable - and created an affordable solution for every 3D maker. MH Build filaments include PLA, ABS, and PETG. So if you’re a pure beginner with a limited budget, or an additive manufacturer looking to save on production costs, MatterHackers MH Build PLA is the filament to get any job done.
PLA, aka Polylactic Acid, is a multipurpose material commonly used in 3D printing. PLA filament is a bioplastic, which means it is made from renewable natural resources such as corn starch and tapioca products. As a biodegradable material, it is much better for the environment, especially compared to petrochemical-based alternatives. All MH Build filament is sealed with desiccant for storage and freshness.
MH BUILD PLA SPECIFICATIONS
- Recommended Extrusion Temperatures: 205±15°C
- Recommended Bed Temperature: Not needed, but if printer has heated bed, 40±15 °C
- Spool Dimensions (Approx.): 200mm Total Diameter x 50mm Inner Hole Diameter x 65mm Height
- 1 kg spool
- True Diameter: 1.75mm
- Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.05mm
- Density: 1.25 g/cm³
- Volume: 0.80 L
- Length: 332.60 m
- Download the Technical Data Sheet
- Download the Safety Data Sheet
LEARN MORE ABOUT 3D PRINTING WITH PLA FILAMENT
Your success in 3D printing is our goal, so we have created many guides to help you create the highest quality 3D printed parts possible.
- How to succeed when printing with PLA
- How to smooth and finish your PLA prints - Part 1
- How to smooth and finish your PLA prints - Part 2