MatterHackers MH Build Series Fun Pack PLA Bundle - 1.75mm
MH Build PLA is an affordable PLA filament intended for producing quality 3D printed parts. Coming in a wide selection of bold colors, MH Build PLA is made with price in mind for any maker, from beginner to advanced. Choose from our curated selection of bundles; Fun Pack, Utility Pack, & Wacky Pack!
Best Selling colors bundled for your 3D printing project dreams
FUN pack 4 spools of "Show me what you got!" PLA colors
- 1.75mm includes: Gold, Magenta, Red, Yellow
- 2.85mm includes: Green, Purple, Red, Royal Blue
UTILITY pack 4 spools of "All seriousness and no fluffs" PLA colors
- 1.75mm includes: Black, White, Brown, Natural
- 2.85mm includes: Brown, Grey, Natural, Tan
WACKY pack 4 spools of "Get a Snacky it's about to be Wacky!" PLA colors
- 1.75mm includes: Blue, Glow in the Dark, Purple, Silky Teal
- 2.85mm includes: Silver, Silky Yellow, Gold, Blue Glow in the Dark
MH Build Series - Affordable PLA 3D Printer Filament for Every Maker
MH Build 3D printing filaments are designed with price in mind; we have taken the best aspects of PLA filament - it is renewable, biodegradable, and adaptable - and created an affordable solution for every 3D maker. MH Build filaments include PLA, ABS, and PETG. So if you’re a pure beginner with a limited budget, or an additive manufacturer looking to save on production costs, MatterHackers MH Build PLA is the filament to get any job done.
PLA, aka Polylactic Acid, is a multipurpose material commonly used in 3D printing. PLA filament is a bioplastic, which means it is made from renewable natural resources such as corn starch and tapioca products. As a biodegradable material, it is much better for the environment, especially compared to petrochemical-based alternatives. All MH Build filament is sealed with desiccant for storage and freshness.
- Recommended Extrusion Temperatures: 205±15°C
- Recommended Bed Temperature: Not needed, but if printer has heated bed, 40±15 °C
- Spool Dimensions (Approx.): 200mm Total Diameter x 50mm Inner Hole Diameter x 65mm Height
- 1 kg spool
- True Diameter: 1.75mm
- Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.05mm
- Density: 1.25 g/cm³
- Volume: 0.80 L
- Length: 332.60 m
- Download the Technical Data Sheet
- Download the Safety Data Sheet
Learn More About 3D Printing With PLA Filament
Your success in 3D printing is our goal, so we have created many guides to help you create the highest quality 3D printed parts possible.