MatterHackers Silver MH Build Series PLA Refill Filament - 1.75mm (1kg)
MH Build Series PLA is an affordable PLA filament intended for producing quality 3D-printed parts.
- Compatible with Bambu spools and printers
- Reduce waste with the Re-fill design
- Available in a wide variety of colors
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
MH Build Series PLA Filament
The #1 Selling PLA Filament at MatterHackers!
MH Build Series PLA is the best-selling PLA at MatterHackers, making it the top choice for anyone looking to create quality parts affordably.
Here are the top features of MH Build Series PLA:
- Affordable - priced right for every user
- Bulk pricing options - the more you buy, the more you save per spool
- Tons of bold, unique colors to choose from - view all colors here
- Select colors available by the case - view here
- MH Build Series is also available in ABS, PETG, and TPU
What is PLA Filament?
PLA (Polylactic Acid) is a thermoplastic polymer made from renewable resources such as corn starch, sugarcane, or other starch-rich crops. It is commonly used as a 3D printing filament for a variety of reasons, including:
- It's really easy to use
- Low warping
- Environmentally friendly - much more biodegradable when compared to other petroleum-based plastics
- Extruder Temperature: 205±15°C
- Bed Temperature: Not needed, but 40±15 °C if your printer has heated bed
- Learn more about how to succeed with PLA here
- 1 kg spool
- True Diameter: 1.75mm or 2.85mm
- Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.03mm
- Density: 1.25 g/cm³
- Volume: 0.80 L
- Length: 332.60 m
Technical Data Sheets:
Click here to view all MH Build Series PLA size and color options.
Reusable Spool Holder
You can add on a custom MatterHackers spool holder if you don't already have one. It works and looks great. Made out of ABS and printed by our experts here at our headquarters, it will hold up for years.