Micro Swiss Direct Drive Extruder for Creality3D is a lightweight aluminum dual-drive train extruder designed with Creality3D users in mind. Developed for an effortless 3D printing experience, this extruder is hands down the easiest upgrade for your Creality 3D printer. Choose between just the Extruder or Extruder with Hotend.
Print with a variety of 3D printing filaments from PLA to flexibles
Enhance the performance of your 3D printer with the Micro Swiss All Metal Bowden Dual Drive Extruder. Featuring a dual-drive system with hardened steel drive gears and CNC-machined teeth for maximum grip, you will have peace of mind printing anything from PLA to flexible filaments like TPU.
Compatible with the following printers:
- Bowden extruder machines
- Fits NEMA 17 size stepper motors
What's included in the box?
- Stepper motor is NOT included
- 1 x Main Extruder body
- 1 x Extruder Lever with gear
- 1 x Spring Pin
- 1 x Spring
- 1 x Motor Gear
- 1 x Knob
- 1 x Shoulder Pin
- 1 x Reverse polarities cable
- 3 x M3 x 8 Motor Mounting Screws
- 2 x Brass compression sleeves
- 1 x Compression nut
- 1 x Capricorn Liner
- 1 x E-Clip Retaining Ring
- 1 x Printed Extruder Knob