NinjaTek NinjaTek Armadillo Sapphire Blue TPU Filament - 2.85mm (0.5kg)
NinjaTek's Armadillo 75D TPU Filament is a high-performing, rigid TPU filament with superior toughness ratings, excellent bridging capabilities and virtually no warping. It offers 84% better abrasion resistance than PLA and 60% better than ABS, chemical resistance to many materials, consistent diameter and material properties, and no heated bed required. It is suitable for industrial manufacturing, healthcare and sports applications.
- Shore hardness of 75D
- Excellent bridging and low warping
- Chemical resistance to many materials
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
NinjaTek Armadillo 75D TPU Filament
NinjaTek's toughest stuff, Armadillo is a high-performing rigid TPU filament that provides 90% higher abrasion resistance than nylon. Its toughness ratings are superior to commonly used materials, and it’s an excellent 3D printing material to use for bridging with virtually no warping issues.
Features and Benefits of Armadillo Filament
- Shore hardness = 75D
- Excellent bridging capabilities and virtually no warping
- Abrasion resistance 84% better than PLA and 60% better than ABS
- Chemical resistance to many materials. View Armadillo Chemical Resistance Guide for more information.
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high-quality prints
- No heated bed required. Build platform requires same prep as PLA.
- REACH and RoHS 3 (EU 2015/863)
- Extruder Temperature
- 210°C – 230°C
- Platform Temperature
- Room temperature to 50°C
- Glue is suggested on bed.
- Print Speed
- Top and bottom layers: 20-30 mm/sec (900-1800 mm/min)
- Infill speeds: 35-60 mm/sec (2700-3600 mm/min)
- Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.