NinjaTek NinjaTek NinjaFlex Glow in the Dark TPU Filament - 2.85mm (0.5kg)
NinjaTek NinjaFlex 85A TPU Filament is the first flexible material on the market. It has a low-tack, easy-to-feed texture and offers abrasion and chemical resistance. It has a shore hardness of 85A, an elongation of 660%, and excellent vibration reduction. It is great for creating household goods like phone cases, sports equipment, healthcare products, and industrial manufacturing prototypes.
- Low-tack, easy-to-feed texture
- 660% elongation for repeated movement
- Abrasion and chemical resistance
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
NinjaTek NinjaFlex 85A TPU Filament
As the first flexible material on the market, NinjaFlex TPU filament has proprietary technology that boasts a low-tack, easy-to-feed texture ideal for direct-drive extruders. The material has abrasion and chemical resistance and results in consistent printed parts.
NinjaFlex is great for creating household goods like phone cases
Features of NinjaTek NinjaFlex
- Shore Hardness = 85A
- Truly flexible (no fill or layer manipulation required to achieve performance)
- 660% elongation allows for repeated movement and impact without wear or cracking
- Polyurethane composition allows for excellent vibration reduction
- Proprietary low-friction exterior allows for smooth feeding
- Abrasion resistance 20% better than ABS and 68% better than PLA
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high-quality prints
- Chemical resistance to many materials.
- REACH and RoHS 3 (EU 2015/863)
- Sports - From sneaker insoles to helmet inserts, NinjaFlex can protect athletes with its vibration dampening properties.
- Healthcare - NinjaFlex is strong and flexible for applications like prosthetics and realistic organ prototypes.
- Industrial Manufacturing - Test your new designs with a 3D-printed prototype or quickly create end-use parts for your equipment.
- 225°C – 250°C
- Room temperature to 50°C
- Glue is suggested on bed.
- Top and bottom layers: 10-20 mm/sec (600-1200 mm/min)
- Infill speeds: 15-35 mm/sec (900-2100 mm/min)
- Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.