Sorry, this product is currently unavailable
Perhaps some of these categories are of interest:
The Panucatt Azteeg X3 is a robust 3D printing controller which is powered by the Atmel ATMEGA2560 micro controller. This controller can handle most printer configurations including single extruders, dual extruders, and large heated bed models. Some of the printers that work great with the Azteeg X3 include Printrbots, the MendelMax, and Ordbot.
This is a combination of the RAMPS and Arduino Mega with improved power handling. The X3 is pin to pin compatible with the RAMPS controller and is compatible with several firmwares. The X3 has a removable top shield to physically protect its parts which also doubles as an expansion board. Printing via micro SD card is now easier with the built-in microSD slot. The X3 also has built in buzzer.
What's New with Version 2.0 of the Azteeg X3 Controller?
- Digital pot control for stepper drivers ( on SD8825 drivers only)
- 2A internal +5V supply capacity
- More robust SD card slot with push-in push-out mechanism
- 4 Layer, 2 Oz copper PCB ( including internal layers)
- 2 High capacity servo control on top cover
- Decay mode setting solder jumpers for SD8825 stepper drivers
- Improved layout for better current handling, heat dissipation.and minimize noise.
- Changed to through hole USB mini B connector
- Plus other minor changes to improve performance and stability.
- Atmel ATmega 2560 with FT231x FTDI USB chip
- Compatible with Sprinter, Marlin, Repetier, others.
- Total of 8 stepper motor control including 3 external for high current stepper drivers(v1.1 shield)
- Mosfet control for 4 Hotends and 1 hotbed using latest shield
- 4 low power PWM Mosfet driven outputs for LEDs and Fans
- 2 High capacity servo outputs on cover
- 6 end stops and 3 thermistor inputs
- Wide input high efficiency switching Power supply (5v @ 2000ma max on V2.0)
- microSD card socket built-in
- On board buzzer
- Fused and Zener protected +5v Vcc line.
- Ultra Low RDSon, High power Mosfets for minimal heat buildup
- Input power selector for micro controller [USB or internal regulator]
- Secondary power input for stepper motors.
- High current capacity connectors and PCB traces.
- Made with 4 layer 2 oz. copper (per layer)
- Shield to protect electronics and act as expansion board
- i2C, +5, GND, SPI and Analog/Digital pins on the expansion ports
- Fast acting blade fuse
- Vertical Male Headers for Molex KK 2695 connectors
- Lots of LEDs, Rx/TX serial, PWR, hot end and hot bed.
What's in the box:
- Azteeg X3 3DP controller board with Arduino Bootloader and Test Firmware
- Shunt Jumpers
*: Drivers sold separately
**: 1/32 with provided drivers. Upgradeable to 1/128 with SD6128 drivers.
Put simply, MatterHackers is the smart place to shop for all things 3D printing and digital manufacturing. The MatterHackers pros are here to partner with you through every step of your journey turning idea into reality and here are just a few of the perks you’ll receive as a customer:
- Free, Fast Shipping on orders over $35
No matter how large or small your order is, U.S. customers will always receive free, fast shipping on orders over $35. Most orders placed before 4pm ET M-F ship same day.
- Lowest Price Guarantee
We work hard to make sure that we offer the lowest prices available - shop confidently knowing you’re getting the best deals on the items you love. Learn more about our Lowest Price Guarantee here.
- Rewards Program
We just want to help you save - MatterHackers' customers can earn a store credit of 3% back on all eligible purchases. Learn more and become a Rewards Program member here.
- Success Guarantee
MatterHackers is invested in your success. From our free phone and email support to our easy exchange program, MatterHackers sets you up on the road to success even with just one purchase. Learn more here.
Have a question about this MatterHackers Panucatt Azteeg X3 Reprap 3D Printer Controller w/ ATMEGA2560? Looking for a recommendation? No problem. Feel free to contact us.