Phrozen Phrozen Cure Mega S
Maximize productivity with the Phrozen Cure Mega S. Its versatile settings, 360° turntable, and high-speed fans ensure even curing of any model size. With a built-in light and detachable rack, it's the ultimate tool for large-scale or batch curing.
- Dries and cures large resin models
- Max Cure Capacity: Within Ø350×300mm
- Cure batches of prints with a detachable rack
PHROZEN CURE MEGA S
LARGE-SCALE DRY & CURING STATION
Experience unparalleled efficiency with the Phrozen Cure Mega S, designed for high-volume dry and cure production. Check out all the features below that make post-curing large or multiple models a breeze.
Key Features of the Phrozen Cure Mega S:
- Cures large models within Ø350×300mm
- Dry and cure separately or at the same time
- 360° Turntable ensures an evenly cured model
- Capable of batch curing with a detachable rack
- Features interior light for curing visibility
Transform your post-curing production process with the Phrozen Cure Mega S. This high-productivity, large-scale curing station streamlines post-processing by condensing continuous drying and curing functions into one accessible machine. The 360° transparent turntable ensures even curing, while dual high-speed fans maximize drying power. With a built-in light for easy monitoring and a detachable rack for versatility, it's the perfect solution for curing large models or multiple smaller ones, meeting all your high-volume production needs.
Tips for Drying and Curing a Resin 3D Printed Model
- When handling an uncured resin model, wear the following protective wear:
- Long-sleeved clothing
- Avoid direct contact with uncured resin and cleaning fluids to prevent allergies.
- In case of contact with uncured resin and cleaning fluids, please rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Do NOT open the acrylic door while the machine is running.
- Disconnect the power cable before performing maintenance on the machine.
- Thoroughly clean and dry your resin 3D printed model before attempting to cure it.
- If a model is not thoroughly cleaned or was cleaned in impured solution, this may cause white residue to form on your model during the curing process, which leads to uneven curing. There is generally minimal you can do to remove the white residue that doesn't lead to having to take an art knife to the print.
- To avoid this, washing your prints in isopropyl alcohol or cleaning liquids is highly recommended (there is potential for white marks from tap water). Then make sure the print is thoroughly dry of liquid before curing.
(W × D × H)
|CURING STATION PARAMETERS|
|Max Dry/Cure Capacity
(D × H)
|Curing Time||1 - 120min (Recommended time: Maximum 30 minutes/cycle)|
|Fan RPM||1700 rotations/min|
|CURING STATION FEATURES|
|360° Turntable||Yes; transparent|
|Max Power Consumption||70W|
|Input Voltage||AC100-240V ; 50/60Hz|