PolyLite™ is Polymaker's leading material designed specially for reliable printing, consistent performance, and low odor--all at an affordable price! PolyLite PC-Plus is made from a polycarbonate resin that is specifically engineered for high heat resistance, great mechanical strength, high fracture resistance, and light diffusion properties. Perfect for engineering applications, or any time you need your 3D prints to withstand some abuse, all while maintaining excellent print quality.
RELIABILITY AND AFFORDABILITY
Polymaker’s uniquely engineered PolyLite family of 3D printing filament is manufactured with the best raw materials available to bring you exceptional quality you can trust every time. PolyLite 3D printing filament is robust enough to meet everyday needs throughout the design and prototyping process, while offering consistency you can be confident in.
- Net Weight: 1 Kg <± 20g (Typical <+ 20g)
- Diameter (Tolerance): 1.75 mm ±0.05 mm
- Nozzle Temperature: 250˚C – 270˚C
- Printing Speed: 30mm/s – 50mm/s
- Heated Bed: 90˚C – 105˚C
- Bed surface recommendation: BuildTak + Magigoo
- Cooling fan: OFF
- This material is pretty hygroscopic, so it is recommended to dry at 80˚C for at least 8 hours before printing
You may view the full TDS (Technical Data Sheet) from Polymaker here!