PolyMaker Polymaker PolyLite ABS Blue - 2.85mm (1kg)
PolyLite™ is Polymaker's awesome material designed for reliable printing, consistent performance, and low odor, all at an affordable price. If other ABS is giving you a headache, but you're on a strict materials budget, PolyLite is the answer!
|Order Now:||Ships calculating...|
RELIABILITY AND AFFORDABILITY
Polymaker’s uniquely engineered PolyLite family of 3D printing filament is manufactured with the best raw materials available to bring you exceptional quality you can trust every time. PolyLite 3D printing filament is robust enough to meet everyday needs throughout the design and prototyping process, while offering consistency you can be confident in.
- Net Weight: 1 Kg <± 20g (Typical <+ 20g)
- Diameter (Tolerance): 2.85 mm ±0.05 mm
- Printing Temp: 245˚C – 265˚C
- Printing Speed: 30mm/s – 50mm/s
- Heated Bed: 90˚C – 100˚C
- Recommended bed surface: BuildTak PEI sheet with ABS slurry (check out 3D Gloop for ABS!)
You may view the full TDS (Technical Data Sheet) from Polymaker here!