PolyLite™ is Polymaker's awesome 3D printing material designed for reliable 3D printing, consistent performance, and low odor, all at an affordable price! If you're finding that other PETG 3D printing filaments are being difficult to print, but you're on a strict materials budget, PolyLite is the answer! This PETG 3D printing filament is formulated to balance mechanical performance and ease of printing.
RELIABILITY AND AFFORDABILITY
Polymaker’s uniquely engineered PolyLite family of 3D printing filament is manufactured with the best raw materials available to bring you exceptional quality you can trust every time. PolyLite 3D printing filament is robust enough to meet everyday needs throughout the design and prototyping process, while offering consistency you can be confident in.
- Net Weight: 1 Kg <± 20g (Typical <+ 20g)
- Diameter (Tolerance): 2.85 mm ±0.05 mm
- Printing Temp: 230˚C – 240˚C
- Printing Speed: 30mm/s – 50mm/s
- Heated Bed: 70˚C – 80˚C
- Recommended bed surface: Glass with glue, PEI sheet (check out BuildTak PEI sheets!)
- Cooling fan: On
You may view the full TDS (Technical Data Sheet) from Polymaker here!